Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: I'm new Here

Fresh Newbie

I'm new Here

I'm not entirely new to pivot, but I am to this site! Here's something I just recently made, and I'm not quite sure about finishing it. I also want to know what rank this one could give me (if I finished it). Btw, the DDCX thingy there on the top left isn't mine. It's OblivionFalls. This is gonna be an animation showing how strong he was as an inspiration to me. Enjoy the short ani.
    Credz to OblivionFall

Re: I'm new Here

just to let ya know the animation is quite cool

Although there isn't much to rate, this is beginner. Have you been on any other pivot sites before? If so intermediate on here is a higher standard than on other sites.
    As for the animation, the landing wasn't too bad - he didn't seem to extend his legs as he took off, the floor movements were a bit choppy at the start. The second stick man was very stiff, i.e. he stood absolutely still. The effects looked fine to me. =D

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by icn_fr0z3nf1r3
    Although there isn't much to rate, this is beginner. Have you been on any other pivot sites before? If so intermediate on here is a higher standard than on other sites.
    As for the animation, the landing wasn't too bad - he didn't seem to extend his legs as he took off, the floor movements were a bit choppy at the start. The second stick man was very stiff, i.e. he stood absolutely still. The effects looked fine to me. =D
    I haven't been on any other pivot sites before (except droidz but I went there for the possible sticks I could use). The thing about the second stick man? I would've made him walk after the floor dropped in, but it's kinda just a backround style I have. I just let everything 'drop' in before anything starts. Ah well, I'll just have to work on movements like reactions.