Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Statham: Reg Vs Admin parts (8/31/13)

Let the games begin!

This is here my parts of the Reg. Vs Admin joint. It was fun and quite challenging to say so. I would say we got pretty much the most blank canvas. I lead us into battle and ended for us. No one survived. The end.

Watch HD! 1080p!!
    Spoiler:

-4 months
    -18fps
    -600~frames

First off this is an animation I started piratically when my friend wraybies returned to Dd. You can say he motivated me to make something because I really hate luv wray. This animation is *first in a very long time to have such lengthy frames. People who remember( formally .joker/spirit/Kroyo/crazyjoe1090/Average Joe) I was a nagging guy who could barely do a min of 50 frames and would shoot out wads of 19-20 frames. Thanks to all that kept me encourage to get this far. especially Cameron(seventhdim) for egging me on during my many hours of work on this. It's one of my best and has it's quirks, but I'm proud to present "I Hate Warybies":

Watch in HD! 1080p!!
    Spoiler:

piv

-3 months
    -18fps
    -900 frames
    credit Wraybies

Pivot Collab winning entry for peter bone
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Statham; 31 Aug 2013 at 09:16 PM.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Re: Statham: Stretchy 03.01.13

Not bad.
    During and after the guy got injected he was very jerky and quite stiff, when he stamped on the rock thing it looked choppy and unnatural.
    Start was good, in particular when the stick-man was flung away, also the hand's movements looked good.
    AnimationsGoogle|PA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Win_Guy
    Energy doesn't obey the laws of physics

Re: Statham: I luv wray 04/27/2013

update*

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Enthusiast

wow i'm so happy i inspired a 900 frame animation! I'm flattered actually. The acrobatics at the beginning were pretty good, specifically the twisting flip. most people cant do twists in pivot but you pulled it off well. towards the middle it looked like you got a little bit lazy, but who doesn't to be honest. great work!

Oh that double full was pain. It was fun to animate. Yeah...keeping motivation over a 3 month span was not easy.

Piv added.

Puddin

You are a reall badass animator dude your animations are so good.
    But your movements aren't they are really choppy and your foot placement is off in some parts only some.
    You putted really much effort into your newest one i just love it and that storyline was good too
    Work on your movement and youll be the next intermediate fo shou
    Keep it up dude

Courtesy returned.
    Sorry that my comment is so short :/

Thanks I'm glad I'm bad ass in your eyes. I do hope to improve, shelling out this animation was task, but a joyful task.

uploaded it to youtube as well.

So this is your thread bro (Y)
    I really liked your animations bro, in the i hate wray I loved the beginning, the running and those acrobatics were [really good] in my opinion bro (Y) and nice use of transparency with that bottle bro, i liked the guy's expression when he saw the broken bottle, but i think you could have moved a little bit the guy's body while he was surprised, but that escene was funny bro, i think that from that point you got a little bit lazy bro, the cracks and all that stuff was ok, but i liked the escene when he is running to the cliff, in my point of view that was really well animated bro, the rest was ok man, and the other anim, don't know, by seeing the first one i think you can do better man, i think you just need to polish some little things over here and over there, and it's not a hard task, it looks like you can get better in no time bro, keep it up

I think you look interz. Love the wraybies tribute and the hand thing was funny.
    http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94195 Go visit My Fourm

I See You Hiding Behind That Tree

Hey thanks, staff please don't lock, this animation didn't get much attention as it should of.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast