Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shino's Thread

Shino's Thread

[center:2yrtbfll]Welcome![/center:2yrtbfll]
    So uhh You guys can call me Shino.(And yes I'm half Japanese)
    As you can see I'm from the Philippines so if I make any grammatical errors don't be too harsh.
    I'm not new to DD I registered here in 2006(or 2007) but I forgot my username and password.
    I started animating in 2006 When my friend introduced Pivot and DD to me and I said to myself why not give it a try? As you can see I stopped animating for 7 years but iv'e been making short animations when I was bored so I decided to join DD again.
    So I'm a Gamer too,I play Dota 2 and Skyrim.
    I can draw too mostly anime I like it for some reason.(Probably 'cause I'm half Japanese)

[center:2yrtbfll]New:[/center:2yrtbfll]
    [center:2yrtbfll]Shinobi[/center:2yrtbfll]
    [center:2yrtbfll][/center:2yrtbfll]
    This is what I'm currently working on,It's unfinished and I'm running out of ideas.
    A little help guys? I'm planning to reach at least 200 frames.

[center:2yrtbfll]A little run loop[/center:2yrtbfll]
    [center:2yrtbfll][/center:2yrtbfll]
    With DD down I wasn't able to animate for about 2 weeks.
    I was a bit rusty so I made this.

[center:2yrtbfll]Old:[/center:2yrtbfll]
    I was browsing the tutorials section and saw Wraybies' tutorial so I made these.

[center:2yrtbfll]Front Flip *edited*[/center:2yrtbfll]
    I tried to edit the landing but I couldn't really get it right so I just uploaded the short version.

[center:2yrtbfll]Backhand Spring[/center:2yrtbfll]
    I made this and I think it's pretty good,I learned a lot from studying other people's animations.(Especially Jon and Taps)

[center:2yrtbfll]Decapitation[/center:2yrtbfll]

Credits:
    Krustalien-For the awesome base I use
    Jon
    Taps
    And some other people I forgot to mention.
    [center:1i9l9lk1][/center:1i9l9lk1]
    [center:1i9l9lk1]|Thread|[/center:1i9l9lk1]

Re: Front flip x)

Looks ok, but you need more experience in Physics, cause the Stick, jumps too high and ease more.

Re: Shino's Thread

Updated:
    Blood Test
    Backhand Spring

Veteran Enthusiast

Hey man, I like your animations. I think all you need to do is keep working hard on the movements. They look pretty good so far, but I think a few more frames here and there would make it look really clean. I look forward to seeing what you do next.

Nice, the top one is quite nice, only a couple of things wrong.
    The back foot of the guy who gets killed jerks around a little on the floor at one point.
    Also the second sword swipe needs more easing, it looks a little choppy.
    For the second one, its pretty good, but he has to bend his leg more when he lands from the flip.
    Also as the guy with the sword beings the sword back around he goes very stiff, he needs to be moving one of his joints or it looks unnatural.
    The blood is good, movements are pretty good in general.
    Keep it up.
    AnimationsGoogle|PA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Win_Guy
    Energy doesn't obey the laws of physics

Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    Hey man, I like your animations. I think all you need to do is keep working hard on the movements. They look pretty good so far, but I think a few more frames here and there would make it look really clean. I look forward to seeing what you do next.
    Thanks,I'll try to add more frames next time.

Quote Originally Posted by manmat1
    Nice, the top one is quite nice, only a couple of things wrong.
    The back foot of the guy who gets killed jerks around a little on the floor at one point.
    Also the second sword swipe needs more easing, it looks a little choppy.
    For the second one, its pretty good, but he has to bend his leg more when he lands from the flip.
    Also as the guy with the sword beings the sword back around he goes very stiff, he needs to be moving one of his joints or it looks unnatural.
    The blood is good, movements are pretty good in general.
    Keep it up.
    I'll try to edit the sword part,I knew I did something wrong.
    The backhand spring on his landing I kinda did that on purpose 'cause when I looked at Wraybies' tutorial he jumped when he landed and I thought that looked more unnatural.

Update!

He starts walking off after killing the first samurai, rejoicing in his swift victory. Then a few guards sitting

around laughing spot him, point at him and charge. ^.^ I have a few movements as well for him to do if need

be, I write stories about battle scenes so I have alot of movement ideas. .

Anyway, when he does the..I guess you could call it, "delay" jump, or, the little skip-type jump right before

his jump to flip off the building. He should jump a weee bit higher for it. Otherwise it's not really giving him much momentum for the second jump which is very high.(I understand he's a shinobi, but I think you get what I mean). And uhh, other than that. Can't criticize much as I'm still learning
    Courtesy?
    [spoiler:13fug3h6]http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93066[/spoiler:13fug3h6]

Quote Originally Posted by Dyson
    He starts walking off after killing the first samurai, rejoicing in his swift victory. Then a few guards sitting

around laughing spot him, point at him and charge. ^.^ I have a few movements as well for him to do if need

Anyway, when he does the..I guess you could call it, "delay" jump, or, the little skip-type jump right before

his jump to flip off the building. He should jump a weee bit higher for it. Otherwise it's not really giving him much momentum for the second jump which is very high.(I understand he's a shinobi, but I think you get what I mean). And uhh, other than that. Can't criticize much as I'm still learning
    That's brilliant iv'e been itching to do a fight scene with multiple enemies.
    Anyway a little more editing and I'm currently finishing the blood so I'll do the fight scene maybe tomorrow?
    Thanks a lot Dyson I'll show it to you once it's finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinotenshi
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson

That's brilliant iv'e been itching to do a fight scene with multiple enemies.
    Anyway a little more editing and I'm currently finishing the blood so I'll do the fight scene maybe tomorrow?
    Thanks a lot Dyson I'll show it to you once it's finished.
    Yeahh, no problem man. Ever need idea's for fighting, i'm your man! Which, is ironic. 'cause I don't really animate fighting. xD But yeah, glad to hear I helped. Looking forward to seeing the final product!
    Courtesy?
    [spoiler:13fug3h6]http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93066[/spoiler:13fug3h6]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast