Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Last edited by Fronze83; 25 Oct 2013 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Hai

Banned

Re: Fronze's Animations

Low-Med beginner, the spacing is a bit messy (Mostly just the head and the arms)and so is foot placement. Poses need fixing too, when animating a combo it's best to bend at the knees a bit. Finally, the back is a bit stiff, I think you should move it a bit more. Otherwise, I liked it very much, the moves flowed together well and the combo was cool. I've never been able to get combos right, I think you did a very good job on that.

Med beginner, awesome combo you got goin on there. Foot placement is pretty decent up until the end where they just kinda slip off. The back and head are pretty stiff, try to move them around a little with the punch's.
    Also most importantly you should definitely apply some easing.
    Other than that I saw your off to a good start.

UPDATE
    Btw, thanks for commenting.
    E: Any CC?

UPDATE

The Green Boss

At the moment I'm not going to give you any CC! I can see you have great potential so I just want you to keep animating and gradually your style will develop. Then I'll give you things to focus on.

UPDATE

I won't be animating soon so I'm bumping this.

So far so good, Fronze. I can see some similarities between your animating style and my own. I have a tendency to over-ease my movements and I've been described as having a "pointed style". I noticed this especially in your "red kills black" animation. Easing is a good thing and lot of times it's necessary, but too much of it can disrupt the flow of the animation.

For instance, instead of easing the red guy's duck and then using heavy spacing for the kick right afterwards (something that I've been guilty of in the past), don't ease it, but instead keep the momentum from the duck going and at the same time animate the beginning of the kick.

You're doing a good job, just keep practicing and getting your style down. Keep it up!
    v The Thread v

Nice work. I'd say you're Med Beginner, close to high. Keep it up! I'd say maybe just make longer animations, and put more time into them. I can see you're modifying the sticks for better effects. That's really good, but IMO, that's something that shouldn't really be used by beginners. That's a Veteran to Elite style. I'd recommend just using bases and sticking to an unmodified one to just get more of a feel to animating. You should start using this technique in the future, but again, it is really good to see a beginner doing things like this. Again, nice work, and keep it up.
    Last edited by iSmile; 06 Jun 2013 at 05:26 AM.
    SMILES FTW!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast