Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

More tumbling! 2 new animations! [May 30th]

Just getting back into animating, and if you have any advice to give me at all, I'd love to hear it!

Full flash out
    Spoiler:

Flashkick, ouch..
    Spoiler:

Full, cork, valdez-thing:
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by L i a m; 31 May 2013 at 12:03 AM.

Enthusiast

Re: Full, cork, valdez-thing [May16th]

as you already know, I love it. You'll be back to an inters-worthy standard in no time, and i'm glad to see it's with the style of acrobatics most closely resembling mine of anyone on the forum IMO. It's a bit too stiff and too fast right now, full of realism techniques and actual tumbling techniques, but lacks a foundation of the basic principles of animation. work on getting back in the flow of easing and smoothing and attractively moving a stickfigure around, and sexy acro like this will come even easier to you.

2 new tumbling animations!

gonna CC on the "Full flash out"

I love this.. it looks awesome.. the hangtime in the air was nicely done, actually everything in the air was nicely done..
    I love what you did with the first leg landing first, then the other.. it was sexy

although i noticed some stuff, like the arms in the landing were a bit choppy and uneased, cause they just suddenly go down
    also the leg on the back landed bending towards the left, but the next frame has it bending towards the right which is kinda weird for me
    i think you also over eased a bit, cause he was moving slowly to the right after landing with consistent spacing

I hope i don't look like im nitpicking here, just pointing out some stuff

Courtesy is highly appreciated bro, i haven't been here for 5 months
    After you check out my Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA View Post
    gonna CC on the "Full flash out"

I love this.. it looks awesome.. the hangtime in the air was nicely done, actually everything in the air was nicely done..
    I love what you did with the first leg landing first, then the other.. it was sexy

although i noticed some stuff, like the arms in the landing were a bit choppy and uneased, cause they just suddenly go down
    also the leg on the back landed bending towards the left, but the next frame has it bending towards the right which is kinda weird for me
    i think you also over eased a bit, cause he was moving slowly to the right after landing with consistent spacing

I hope i don't look like im nitpicking here, just pointing out some stuff

Courtesy is highly appreciated bro, i haven't been here for 5 months
    Thanks man! I appreciate the criticism! I'll give you courtesy no problem!

That looks fantastic!!
    very nice acrobatics. good reactions. well done!

Thank you very much credits to wraybies for helping me out with all this acrobatics and tumbling stuff!