Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Banned

First Animation on DARKDEMON.org

Theese are my first animations for darkdemon org...check me out on youtube and rank me

Attached Images Attached Images

Re: First Animation on DARKDEMON.org

Love your effects bro, your very good at them. Bur for now I want you to focus on foot placement just a tad bit more, and try to move the back of your stick a little bit more, it seems a little bit stiff in your anims.
    the animation i didn't like is the jumping punch one, that one is low beginner, it looked like he just launched in the air with no build up at all, he should have bent his knees a bit more, and there should of been more movement going towards the direction of the jump. His legs were also very stiff, they should of moved more in the jumb and the landing, the landing was to rushed of a recovery, he stops and goes pretty fast. Try and work on your flow, that is probably the most important thing you can learn where you are right now. Read or watch a tutorial on it.
    Med Beginner- Good Job Mate
    Courtesy?

Banned

Thank's Man And I Don't Like The Punch Too ...I Am Happy For The Med Begginer

Veteran Enthusiast

Hey buddy! Nice animations
    I think all you really need to work on is making everything look smooth and animating realistic movements. So take a look in the mirror or go on youtube and look at a slow motion punch, and then try to animate that! Remember, every movement has to ease and be spaced nicely. So it starts of slow, moving 1 pixel then 2 then 4 then 8 (depends on your spacing technique but you get the idea) so it slowly speeds up.
    Think of movements that are humanly possible, so a jab punch, and then an uppercut.

Anyway, that's all I can really give you for now, but I'll check back later when you update next. Remember to stay active, this forum really is great.