Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Spinkick [Siegfried]

Spinkick [Siegfried]

Hey my name is Siegfried i hope thats the right thread to post my animations?
    i started animating with pivot 2 weeks ago.
    Please dont be to hard to me. :S

Spinkick
    Freefall!
    Freefall!

Double kick
    Handstand
    *Update
    Punch and kick
    2 hit combo
    Base Explosion
    Last edited by Siegfried; 15 Jun 2013 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Update

The Little Frij
    If you've only been animating for 2 weeks that is incredibly good. The only complaint I really have is instead of double framing, perhaps make your movements small. It looks better and smoother imo. Have you had an account on DarkDemon before? I recognise your name from somewhere.

Wow, thanks for the quick answer.
    No I dont had an account on darkdemon before.

ℋope
    You have been here before, I recognize the style and your name.
    Back then, when Freak4Ever the faggot was here.

Good animation

Ive never been here before

Thanks

I refuse to believe that you only started animating two weeks ago.. i mean c'mon man, took me a long time to be able to animate like that

For the double kick, the landing was pretty stiff... the lower legs just froze on the last few frames..
    but don't get me wrong, this is really sexy

For the hand stand, maybe you could add a few more frames when he lands.. looks too quick.. still lovin it though

but seriously bro... 2 weeks? maan, if you keep improving at that rate you'll be intermediate in no time

Welcome to DD bro, don't forget to check out my thread
    Siegfried likes this.
    After you check out my Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA View Post
    I refuse to believe that you only started animating two weeks ago.. i mean c'mon man, took me a long time to be able to animate like that

For the double kick, the landing was pretty stiff... the lower legs just froze on the last few frames..
    but don't get me wrong, this is really sexy

For the hand stand, maybe you could add a few more frames when he lands.. looks too quick.. still lovin it though

but seriously bro... 2 weeks? maan, if you keep improving at that rate you'll be intermediate in no time

Welcome to DD bro, don't forget to check out my thread
    Thank you for the helpful tips
    I'm sorry to disappoint you but I have really only started 2 weeks ago.
    Thanks for the nice comment

Banned
    I can't believe that it's you've only animated for two weeks and can already be that good. Do you mean perhaps that you've animated in a different program before and then started pivot 2 weeks ago. Or is English not your first language and you're getting weeks mixed up with something else? Or have you just watched so many tutorials and are naturally good? Either way, I would have to rank these at about med-high beginner, maybe work on poses a bit. When animating a handstand, the legs should be straighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    I can't believe that it's you've only animated for two weeks and can already be that good. Do you mean perhaps that you've animated in a different program before and then started pivot 2 weeks ago. Or is English not your first language and you're getting weeks mixed up with something else? Or have you just watched so many tutorials and are naturally good? Either way, I would have to rank these at about med-high beginner, maybe work on poses a bit. When animating a handstand, the legs should be straighter.
    Thanks for the comment.
    English is not my native language, but I have not confused or something similar. I had a lot to do with Adobe some time ago and have put a lot with Flash apart.
    In fact, I have looked at many tutorials and I think that helped me a lot.
    I'm sorry if you do not understand me well.

Those are really nicely done. Just like everyone, I'm amazed that you only have 2 weeks animating and are already this good. Keep it up!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast