Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: My first anim

Fresh Newbie

Thumbs up My first anim

Hello everyone,and now i want to share my first pivot anim!imgur: the simple image sharer

Nice job, you've got some very creative elements in your animation. It reminds me of the days that I started learning how to use pivot.

First and foremost, posting links is all good and dandy, but what would be even better is posting your animation as an image on the forum so that we don't have to click links to find your animations. This can be done by putting image tags on either side of your link, for instance: [img]*your link goes here*[/img]. This way your animation would appear like this on the forum:

Just for future reference when you post more animations!

On the animation itself, it's good, especially for your first animation. The only thing is, and most everyone does this when they first begin, is that you get in a little over your head. You've added tons of elements such as gunfights, different camera angles, and blood, but you haven't gotten basic movements down. Such as walking, running, punching, etc. I would recommend practicing simple movements like that to start off with so you learn how to move and animate your figure in a more fluid and realistic way before tackling bigger challenges.

Overall though, great job on the animation and we're glad to have you here. Keep up the good work animating and I'll be waiting to see more of your animations!
    v The Thread v

Fresh Newbie
    Thanks