Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

My iron man animation credits:kamenriderpivot krp

this is way slower than it's regular speed

Be careful that you don't double post. If you'd like to add a comment about the animation, just click the "edit post" button at the bottom of your original post.

Now on the subject of your animation, it has great potential, and it's a very original idea. I can't say that I've seen an Iron Man animation before! However, there are several things you could work on to improve the animation. Tony Stark's walk is very stiff and I think the issue is that you're not really moving the upper part of the figure's body.

It's funny, but when it comes to animations, the small things are what really make the animations unique and entertaining. When Stark steps into the iron man suit you have the opportunity to really play around and do some more entertaining things. Rather than have him take straight off, give it a couple frames after he steps into the suit and make the lights in his helmet/chest flicker on, then animate a little more movement to him taking off. Maybe have him jump into the air and then turn on his jets. It's all about theatrics!

Don't be afraid to play around and experiment in your animations, edit it and save it as a different file so you have several variations of the same animation then pick the one you like the best and continue it.

You're doing good and you have lots of potential. Keep up the good work!
    v The Thread v

Thank you I will take that information and try to do that in another animation I make.I mostly do DBZ but now I'm doing more of iron man stuff and I'm trying to do combos but I'm not used to it so I just do lots of DBZ and iron man