Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: THREE NEW ANIMS [Rev's Thread]

Old Newbie

THREE NEW ANIMS [Rev's Thread]

Hai! Welcome to my thread. Here you will find all of my animations ever since I came back from my break off animating. Old animations are gone, so don't ask for them. If you want any .pivs, just PM me.

*Thread order: Lastest animation last

Guy coming out of stomach thing.

Spoiler:

I kinda fucked this one up with the ground placement for the loop, you can see the mistake near the end. Also the arms were a bit shaky when his stomach opened.

Hardcore Parkour
    Spoiler:

I actually am pretty proud of this one. It's pretty smooth if I say so myself, little to no shakiness, annd I liked how the flip didn't look awkward. But yeah, let me know YOUR feedback on it.

High-beg Attempt o.o
    Spoiler:

It is what it is, I'm trying to refine my skills.

Blood Test
    Spoiler:

Just doing a few tests before going into a big animation.

Spin-kick Test
    Spoiler:

Just doing a few tests before going into a big animation.

YUSS. Looks like Rev's effects skillz are back
    Spoiler:

Title says all, I've been doing a few effects tests lately, looks like they paid off

Interz Attempt :0
    Spoiler:

Oh look, I've finally got enough balls to actually animate something that I think is Interz worthy. Let me know what you think

Ground-smash
    Spoiler:

It's definitely a good start for a longer anim, I just haven't thought of anything. Let me know if I should continue it.

Run loops
    Spoiler:

I created two run loops, a 9 frame loop for smoothness, and 7 frame loop for realism. Let me know what you think.

Uppercut
    Spoiler:

I decided to try and animate a spinning uppercut, went better than expected.

Last edited by Reverence; 14 Jul 2013 at 07:11 PM. Reason: New animations

Banned
    Hello there, just dropping by to say you've got some pretty good animations for a 2-year break and that I could see you in Intermediates in about 3 months if you posted longer stuff. Well, it all goes down to being as active as possible and constantly improving, I'll tell you that.
    You're still around High-Beginner so don't worry. You haven't gotten too rusty.

Old Newbie
    Thanks for the reply. I'm planning to increase my activity on the forums as well.
    My new thread.

I give courtesy. However, the courtesy I give is based on the quality of your criticism.

Old Newbie
    bump. New one up.
    Last edited by Reverence; 18 Jun 2013 at 04:33 AM.
    My new thread.

I give courtesy. However, the courtesy I give is based on the quality of your criticism.

Old Newbie
    Bump. Can I haz some replies? ._.

New anims up.
    My new thread.

Banned
    Those are good anims but they need alot of work , i liked the high beg attempt , it was a little better than the other animations. When you really work hard on your anims its really good , that means work hard !

Your animations are funny. If you keep working, you will improve lightning fast.

Old Newbie
    Thanks guys for your replies I'll keep animating and working hard, so don't worry about that.

Oh, and new one up :3 Tell me what you guys think.
    My new thread.

Old Newbie
    These are looking really good, I like your creativity! That last one is hilarious, too. I'm eager to see what this big animation will be like.

Old Newbie
    Adam, I have yet to think of a storyboard lol
    Adamcunn likes this.
    My new thread.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast