Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BlueLion's freight train.

Enjoy my pain train- I'll be trying to update once or twice a week at the least.

.:Newest Animation:.

Getting there!

Changing style?

The Move; Part 1

Got my style back

Combo Train #1

First stop, building a relationship

Credit: Silo {For the little base} & Stimpy {Longer/Lanky base}
    Last edited by BlueLion; 12 Jul 2013 at 10:16 PM.

Hey BlueLion, welcome to the forum! Your animation is looking good, you're pretty good at fight sequences. The only criticism I really have is during the blueish firgure's spin kick. To me, it looked like he spun twice while in midair before he kicked the other figure, which looked a tad bit awkward. I would recommend having him land on one foot after the first spin, then pivot and continue into the kick.

One other important thing: You should probably brush up on running techniques a little bit. I think you're either easing the running motions or you're adding an extra frame into the running sequences that shouldn't be there. Just practice running movements so you can make your running a little more fluid and a little less bouncy.

Other than those two points, the animation was great. Very well done, and keep up the good work. I'll see you around!
    v The Thread v

Banned
    Deimos you're right... The animation is very good and try working on dat bouncy running !

Deimos: Thank you, I do realize my running is a bit awkward right now. I haven't animated since 2007? So I'll get it back, I'm just trying to find my style again.
    Lukacc100: Thanks, I'mma try to figure out running again. The most basic thing I screw up haha.

Combo Train #1 right before work

Banned
    That's The Spirit Mate !

Bumping with my last test to get my flow back.

Got my style back

Banned
    The Last Animation Is way Better , You Should Do A Big Animation With Fight's And Effects And Maybe You'll Move Up If You Try Hard !!!

Old Newbie
    I like the rhythm of your animations, there's a nice feeling to it..

Enthusiast

I like your newest one, your style is fun to watch. It's a little stiff though try easing a little between every move

First off, i like your animations, second, they are not very good . The movements are choppy and the running looks off. You don't ease from one pose to another, resulting in a lack of flow.Most of them are shorts, but if you make them a little longer and work on easing and spacing, I'm sure that you have a good chance at interz... almost. For the moment, id rate you.(sorry if its a bit harsh).low beginner.
    Courtesy Returned.
    Stickpage ftw

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast