Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Talking Another New Animator

I am a new animator who has not recently started animating but I have started putting my animations on the internet. Primarily YouTube: King Dalmasca - YouTube I just wanted to let everyone know that I am new here an I want to join in on the fun.

this is pretty cool man - Second Pivot - YouTube
    It looks like animations from 2007 and so with all the classic sticks and such.

In regards to CC just start with the typical ironing out stiffness and shakiness. By stiffness I mean frames where you go without moving the origin or a joint in the current frame. In regards to shakiness just be aware of the direction you move joints in, so if it moves left in 1 frame you cant change it suddenly without either easing it (decreasing the momentum before changing direction) or somehow working it into what you're doing. So if you're trying to do something like express power with a move you can do a big sudden change and what not.

Just get all that down pat and you'll have a nice clean canvas which you can then use to develop a style.

At this point its too early to be worrying about poses and shit. Just get the basics down and you'll be sweet. You're sitting somewhere between Low and Med beg but you should improve pretty fast.
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

Sorry to reply so late. I have been really busy. But thank you for the advice. I really appreciate it. I will take the tips you gave me to some serious practicing. Thanks again.

good job on your affects, they seemed well done, but you need improvement on your stiffness n easing your movements, but i liked your stuff, keep it up! courtesy (watch n comment on my thread) click link in my signature

Banned
    you animations are decent for what you say about your experience in pivot. I rather like the first one. the stick on the rights running is nice. Though when he reaches the other stick, all the movement get a bit slow a tasteless.

Advice: Watch some tuts, get more criticism, and keep practicing!
    Courtesy: LordPivot44's animations

Working on LVD2!

Haaaaa....

Quote Originally Posted by dalmascan64 View Post
    I am a new animator who has not recently started animating but I have started putting my animations on the internet. Primarily YouTube: King Dalmasca - YouTube I just wanted to let everyone know that I am new here an I want to join in on the fun.
    And when you comment on my animations I thoght you are a pro....
    So fuuny that man who is'nt better than another man can say to him on what to work...lol.
    I hope you are get me.