Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Newbie

PAHANrus2 - Animation

My animation

Banned
    That was actually pretty good man. When he drops down though, it starts to get pretty shaky on the stick, and the "joint" thing was pretty random. I like it though man.

Fresh Newbie
    thanks

Fresh Newbie
    amm no comments ?

The Green Boss

Moved to Beginners hall

Banned
    Like gar said. Was pretty neat.

You should get to work on cleaning up your movements by removing that shakiness and replacing it with more precise, proper easing. As of right now thats whats keeping you from producing intermediate quality stuff. Welcome to DD btw.

Courtesy? Means you comment on my thread.
    -Nide

Banned
    It looks really slow, not sure if it's just the framerate, but it makes the movements look hard to do for him, like if he were old or something.

Anyways, I like it a lot and I wish you make something more for your thread too, it's looking lonely in here :S

Fresh Newbie
    shuh okey this is cool and now i russia but my home in Admirably I will post animation something worthwhile later

Fresh Newbie
    That was quite good. Great foot placement, ok easing. The only thing you need to improve more on is removing the shakiness in my opinion.
    And it somehow looks like his feet sticks to the button, like I expect him to swing a little to the left before dropping. But in the end it was a great animation and I look forward to seeing more animations from you

I'm really not seeing the "shakiness" people are talking about, I think your animation is pretty damn good! I think being that far back his swing shoulda had a little more momentum but thats really the only complaint I can give it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast