Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Animation battle

Rate me please. I really would love to improve.

Low-beginner Your animation needs work. For starters your camera movements are shaky, and your spacing is way awkward when you ponder from character to character you need a steady start building up to a moderate speed increase in camera movement, and then decrease to a steady pace coming all the way to a complete stop to end the panning(or at least that's how I do it). Your movements are choppy as well you should work on easing into your movements especially when doing a fight sequence and remember to move every (or most) joint in each frame which also gets rid of the stiffness in your animations. At 0:11 was that blood? If so then when your using blood you need make the blood spurt out to indicate the impact of the blow that drew blood. I like that you're already trying to implement 3d effects into your animations, but at your level I wouldn't really worry about all of that. My advice to you would be to learn the basics first and practice those before you try 3D animating.

~Broski

Banned
    Really stiff and really lacking flow. I gues low beginner. Practice more , do tests and ease. Move every joint and youll be a hell lot better.

Fresh Newbie
    Thanks. I'll try to move as many joints in a frame as possible.

low beginners, you need to work on footplacement, easing, flow and many more, look at the tutorial section if i am not really helping XD but i use to animate like you a few years ago, everyone who use pivot use to animate like you when they started pivot, so just keep practising and practising to become better

edit:btw the blue monster name is darkbert just sayin

The badass brofist machine