Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Lizox's Animation hall

So yeah, I've been inactive for quite a while. Then got back to animating and then went away. But now I'm back and I'm here to stay (hopefully)
    I had a thread at darkdemon with some animations but they're gone now.

So, I've been trying to work on the reactions to the guy getting hit, cause I knew I sucked at it.

(If you havent noticed, English is not my native language so.. yeah)
    Last edited by lizox2; 09 Jul 2013 at 08:07 PM.

Old Newbie
    At that end, it would look better if he leaned forward a bit more when kicking the other guy. Maybe ease his arms a little more too. Apart from that, though, I liked it.

Damn guy, Im loving it. It kinda reminds me of flash. The only real criticism I have is the fall at the end other than that good show dude.

Banned
    Wow. Nice job man! I'm expecting to see plenty good things from you later on. Good job. Just work on connecting your movements more and i'm sure you'll do fine.

Courtesy? Means you comment on my thread.
    -Nide

Fresh Newbie
    One new animation

Hey man, I really like how fluid your fighting is, I think in your latest animation the way the right foot finished off the kick seemed a little stiff and the guy falling seemed a little awkward because it cut short. Make sure you move the spine a bit (It's hard to tell if it straightens out for the spin kick, if it does my bad), and the head during movements so they dont feel plastered unto the stick. Final thing I noticed is that I like how the opponent reacts to being hit, seems very realistic and makes the attackers attacks feel powerful. Keep it up!