Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Talking Benpivot's Thread [RANK ME]

Hello there !
    Although i'm not new to pivot i haven't animated in quite a while (2 years)
    These is an animation i did this saturday

http://minus.com/lblJotlc7COkh8

I kinda lol'd at that, he's running, then suddenly a weapon shows up, kills the guy, then the gun is on the other side. I can't really say much about this, you need to ork on the basic stuff, flow and, easying, make small animations to practice and shit, you'll eventually get better (y)

I'd say low-med beginner dude

Fresh Newbie
    Yeah it's kind of a WTF animation, dunno maybe the gun's possesed (didn't you notice nobody's wielding it?)

Shy
    Not a great deal to go on particularly, movement wise the running wasn't particularly smooth and lacked easing. Couple of things that should be practised in vast amounts are your easing and spacing, these are the foundations of your animation and without them you're not going to be able to get anything to look the way you want it to. You've tried a lot of different things all at once which is good because you're experimenting but if I were you I'd focus on the basics and how to achieve a smooth and well eased run and basic movements before you start throwing lots of things into it such as weaponary, blood etc. But genuinely think it's a good start and if you keep pushing yourself you will progress.