Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Snigge

Enthusiast

Snigge

Havent been here for several years, DD and pivot itself sure has changed a lot.
    I thought it would be only fair to start from the bottom and see where I end up. Mods feel free to delete my thread from vet section, its not like there is any animations there anyways.

-This is the result of opening the newest pivot version (actually opening pivot itself first time in years) and trying to get a hang of the changes in it

Holy fucking shit Snigge, your animations were the tits man, welcome back.
    スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::

スリップノット「I A M N O T H A P P I E R T H A N Y O U」::

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by tenks View Post
    Holy fucking shit Snigge, your animations were the tits man, welcome back.
    Thanks, not quite up to that level now though. Animation quality here has improved shitload since I was last here, just checking the first page on beginners hall has lots of stuff that was considered intermediate back then. Its good to set the bar high.

I have no idea who is who since there has probably been quite a few name changes and lots of old guys probably arent even here anymore..

I'm pretty sure you have no fucking idea who I am since I was rather inactive in 'the golden days' but I definitely remember your animations, you used to have a pretty weird style with a lot of original movements, if I recall correctly. Also your base stick was remarkable. And I think you were in DDC6.

Hopefully.
    スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::

スリップノット「I A M N O T H A P P I E R T H A N Y O U」::