Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zombies Attack

Fresh Newbie

Talking Zombies Attack

Excuse me, i wanna show u my animation.
    What rank am???

Enthusiast

I'd say low- med beginner. I like the angles and creativity you used in the animation, to often do animators lose their creativity the higher ranked they are. Work on easing and flow.

Flume

The spacing could use some work but the pose were actually quite good, so well done on that! The animation itself was pretty entertaining and action packed which is what I like to see, keep it up man.

This is pretty good, I like the angles could use a few more frames in my opinion and a bit more movement in the running sequence.

DD addict
    It's entertaining, alright. But you lack the basics. Therefore, I'll spot the most to the less important stuff:

The animation wasn't completely smooth since the motion path wasn't so curvey and the stiffness affected the animation. Footplacement was kinda off at the 1st zombie shoot since the feet weren't completely stuck to the ground, si in order to fix that you must get your hands on Vyperia(oblivionfall)'s invention: reminder.stk wich is extemely simple to use and useful as well.
    But you seem like you avoided that by using the camera movement's effect. Easing and flow ae missing there, too. By easing I mean gradualy increasing then decreasing the speed starting by one pixel and ending by one pixel (not really, but that's in general). As for flow it's an eased tansition between a move and another.
    Also, the recoil in the gun shot was wrong since the arms shouldn't go back that far, so try to do something in the lights of this <- That was a rough example, but I guess that you got the idea.
    Now for the less important stuff:
    The background wasn't textured enough since the only thing you did is adding some spiky sticks here and there, instead, try to spend more time for the background and use thinner sticks. Actualy, you need to make you texture as a singular stick.(Honestly, I'm not the one to tell you this since I myself not good enough with backgrounds.)
    And when it comes to effects, the muzzle flash was too simple to be realistic bcause you seem like you used some simple lines and circles. next time you do a muzzle flash, you must make it more detailed. To help you out, google "muzzle flash" in google image and memorize how it looks.
    You put a great lenght to the animation wich is a huge plus, and I like that.

thats .. just awsome ! i think you are a totally intermediate
    epicperry!

Fresh Newbie
    Really??

Wow I came here to make a joke but what I got was a sick spin kick from the protagonist. Pretty good job, dude.

wow, very good, i was quite impressed, was expecting that, very good, id say your low Inter fer sure yo, good job!

Fresh Newbie
    oh, thank you so much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast