Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Which Base Should lbaustyn Use?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Base 1

1 100.00%
  • Base 2

0 0%
  • Base 3

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ~lbaustyn~

~lbaustyn~

Just Tellin Anyone Who Wonders What Im Up To: Im starting school 8/12/2013 so there goes alot of stick pivot time... I will be trying to get on alot to hopefully give some pivots out. This isn't a goodbye to pivot just a shitty vacation.

8/5/2013
    I dont Even Know...

http://i.imgur.com/2kmMayZ.gif
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    8/6/2013

Some drunk guy here... Made from boredom only took me about 15 minutes.
    This is really slow becuase of the other two .GIF's on this page I highly recommend looking at the seperate .GIF or I could send you the .Piv over Skype.

This goes faster if I sent out the .piv file but I dont know how to do that so heres a seperate .GIF
    http://i.imgur.com/31f6iiO.gif
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    8/7/2013

I might post some animations today but I dont know... What I wanted to do today was actually tell everyone about this awsome guy called Tupilluis he actually retired a while back but he still posts stuff on his youtube account to keep it runnin. He just recently posted a huge pack! Go check it out, It has lots of tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMBL1xpEEoo

Actually got some time to make my guy for this site seems everyone has this Signiture Guy so Im puttin him here:

http://i.imgur.com/XH7sMf6.gif
    Last edited by lbaustyn; 11 Aug 2013 at 03:51 PM.

Banned
    I find it funny how you stole Peterbone's animation, and just changed the background.

I didnt change the background I just turned it into a GIF and I didnt steal it I just put it on my thread cuase I thought it was cool.

Mate, you and I both know that's not true. You didn't have "made by Peter Bone" above the animation until just now.

Remove it from your thread, and upload your own work. Don't post other people's animations again.

Thanks.
    Gary and Marvilicious like this.

Now, the faceplant animation was... Normal. It wasn't ''smooth'' or ''fluid'' but it wasn't bad either. Good work.

For the base i think you should use number 1 or number 3.
    Last edited by Luke; 06 Aug 2013 at 01:10 AM. Reason: no need to continue the shaming

i like the drunk guy hahaha, made me laugh, decent movements, kinda stiff and not very smooth but it wasnt bad at all, funny for sure. good job on it!!

courtesy plz???

Thanks, I kinda rushed it... Didnt excpect it to turn out like that. The stiffness could be the .GIF but Ill check my frames, when did it start getting stiff?

when the guy walks in n is walking with the water, his head, back n arm remain in the same position, n when he walks to get the water, but other than that it was good for sure.

Oh ya that was the frames I didnt really think about that. Hmm... Thanks for pointing that out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast