Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Brian's Locker

Fresh Newbie

Brian's Locker

Hello, Welcome to my thread!

I started pivot on the 29th of August. I have looked at a couple simple tutorials like Pipboys. I have also downloaded some veteran/intermediate animations. So here are my animations. EDIT, I am now working on a massive project. (not really can't be bothered might upload a random skit now n then, may bother making it one day.

I seen a thread I think by Krustalien, I don't know how it works so I made this for it.

OLD
    Run Forrest Run!

http://i.minus.com/iYNVyY38QQnYJ.gif
    My first animation!

Here is my script for the big project!

Thanks to Lush for telling me how to do a spoiler

NEW 17th NOVEMBER 2013

I haven't animated since the 03 September which is a while ago, I just came back with this. It's random, rusty, retarded and out of the blue. I must've been out of my mind when I made this.

BE AWARE DO NOT JUDGE THE ANIMATION ON THE SKATER, They are just the noobs (supposed to be animated like that) Basically the storyline is, some noobs find the pro's and fight him for tutorials. So they win, and eventually get better. (not that better)
    My second animation
    Time Taken: 15 minutes (I didn't have much time )

A Noob's Revenge

http://i.minus.com/ib0JkT67l7mRSu.gif

My big project's storyline

Spoiler:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foul Play

Part 1. Dark, gloomy alleyway, a car pulls up on a driveway on the right side of the alleyways.
    The car doors push out as a red stickman wearing a car slowly steps out of it.
    A stickman walks up behind him, ordering him to kill a subject.
    Fade out

Part 2. Fade in revealing the red stickman driving in his car, passing through the outskirts of a desert.
    The stickman gets out his car and goes to the back of the car lifting up the boot.
    Camera pan to a heavy firearm in the boot with a hand grabbing the handle before another grabbing
    the support grip.

Part 3. Fade out
    Fade in with a scoped sniper zoom, scanning for his target's appearance.
    Green stickman appears in the window, he fires a gun as blood spurts everywhere
    The scope spazzes out then...
    Fade out

Part 4. Fade in to a stickman on the ground with a sniper rifle laying next to him.
    Blood running down his left arm.
    Fade out

Part 5. Fade in to a pistol found near his head, he moves his right arm up and attempts to grab it.
    He is successful and aims at the green man as he walks down the desert path.
    Fire, target down
    Fade out

Ending

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if i haven't really made anything, i'm not that good at pivot.
    Last edited by Brian; 17 Nov 2013 at 09:05 PM.

Banned
    Man..i just noticed that u r using pivot for 2 day's and u animate like this....if u continue like that ull get inetrs hell as fast.... Nice job.... Low-med beginner-- You-------high beginner

Fresh Newbie
    Thanks man. I have been told that I was a pretty fast learner before
    I don't think I did that well. I am going to make a bigger project, that run took about 15 minutes. It seems pretty pointless without a story.
    Perhaps maybe I'll start a new animation. Will make upload the script later.

Flume

To answer your question:
    Spoiler:
    This is what the spoiler will look like and this is how you do it.
    [spoiler]Your text here[/spoiler]

You seem like a really fast learner and its good to see your are looking at the pivs of the higher ranked animators, a really good way to learn. Looking forward to your story line project, I'll drop you some criticism on it when it's finished - good luck!

Spoiler:
    test/ok

Fresh Newbie
    Thanks guys, does anybody have any good background .stk files? I can't manage to find many good ones on droidz.
    But yeah, thanks alot I appreciate it. Time to get it done with...

Fresh Newbie
    Really, really weird update :3

A NOOBS REVENGE!!!