Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22
    Last edited by Cowslay; 10 Oct 2013 at 05:42 AM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In Space
    Posts
    452
    Welcome To Animator.net(DarkDemon) ... Read the rules , stay active and have fun...
    As for the Animation : The upper body is stiff.... The whole body is shaky and choppy...
    Watch some Tutorials and you'll get better

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22
    thanks

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In Space
    Posts
    452
    Also ... Low Beginner---You-----Medium Beginner

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    3,243
    Hi man! Please post some more of your animations. It's hard to rank you on such a short run loop.
    Just edit the first post of this thread, if you've got something new. Also don't forget to comment, saying "Update". Otherwise people probably won't know you updated your thread.

    Looking forward to more.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sweden :P
    Posts
    359
    Hello Cowslay! Nice to see some friends joining the site!

    The run loop is pretty good, you're really improving a lot.
    Since I've seen your other animations, I'd rank you as a med-high beginner. I'd love to see more in the future though!

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by SharpMcHappy View Post
    Hello Cowslay! Nice to see some friends joining the site!

    The run loop is pretty good, you're really improving a lot.
    Since I've seen your other animations, I'd rank you as a med-high beginner. I'd love to see more in the future though!
    hehe thanks dude nice to see you around here too.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvilicious View Post
    Hi man! Please post some more of your animations. It's hard to rank you on such a short run loop.
    Just edit the first post of this thread, if you've got something new. Also don't forget to comment, saying "Update". Otherwise people probably won't know you updated your thread.

    Looking forward to more.
    i will try to animate some more today and probably start on a new combo or something to post ^^

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    5,558
    I'm looking forward to the next update, it really is difficult to give a rank based on a run loop. But either way, that wasn't a perfect run loop either, you could've added about 2 more frames in there. How long have you been pivoting for?

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In Space
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslay View Post
    hehe thanks dude nice to see you around here too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslay View Post
    i will try to animate some more today and probably start on a new combo or something to post ^^
    Next Time Do A Multi Quiote...


 
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •