Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: What's my rank

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Low beg (fuck I suck)

0 0%
  • Med beg

3 100.00%
  • HIGH BEG OMG!!!

0 0%

First Animation to be ranked!

Im scared.probably low or med beginner lol :I

Smooth,but the problem is only one animation. (sorry i doesn't good at criticsm and bad english D: )
    TORIBASH

http://i.imgur.com/rBuAUps.gif?1

The punches were great! Perhaps make him move backwards in preparation for them, however. You need to look at his foot placement as well. If you look at just his feet, they move all over the place which makes your animation look worse and it is a basic skill you must master. If you look at his front leg during the punches as well it was shaky. This means that it moved back and forth which gives a bad effect. To correct this move it in the same direction for at least two frames at a time. On the kick, his back moved back too fast. Also, his arms looked very weird going into the position when he was kicking. Try out that kick (or something similar) and see how you move your arms naturally. I guarantee it would look nothing like that. The kick itself was very cool, though. I liked the 3-D effect you made. Just focus on the basics and I'm sure you'll be great in no time

I would rank you at medium beginner at the moment but if you read some tutorials (for example, Bahamut's tutorial: Darren's Pivot Tutorial) you will be moving up swiftly.

Also, on that tutorial, none of the links to the .pivs work, but the images are perfect for you right now. Just read it all up and remember the tips when you're animating.

i love coffee because nothing wakes me up better than scalding the inside of my face and the urge to violently shit myself

Update :3