Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Deva

Thread: What do you think about this?

Fresh Newbie

What do you think about this?

Tell me if you think i'm better than my last video?
    Tell me where i've wrong. Thank you

dalmascan64 likes this.

Working on LVD2!
    I'm sorry but the animation is'nt here.
    I can't see it

Banned
    Right click, open link in new tab. Looks good man, I'd recommend watching/reading some tutorials on DD. Not YouTube ones which are awful. Forum ones which are good.

Here's the link to his animation btw. http://s22.postimg.org/mjwimp3gv/2nd_fight.gif

Working on LVD2!
    Ho...nice!

Lightbulb

Overall, your animations are of a decent standard. Although one thing I think you need to work on is your tremours. make sure to move ALL of your figures instead of just the background. I finish my animations and then go back and add all the tremours so that it`s easier to keep the figures in the same place as before the tremour when it stops. A good distance to move the figures is about 4 pixels down and then in the next frame 2 pixels up past the original height and then leave it in the next frame at the original height.
    Hope this helped. ;p
    you have extreme potential and I would like to see more from you as you improve, Keep at it!

Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by NANIXON98 View Post
    Overall, your animations are of a decent standard. Although one thing I think you need to work on is your tremours. make sure to move ALL of your figures instead of just the background. I finish my animations and then go back and add all the tremours so that it`s easier to keep the figures in the same place as before the tremour when it stops. A good distance to move the figures is about 4 pixels down and then in the next frame 2 pixels up past the original height and then leave it in the next frame at the original height.
    Hope this helped. ;p
    you have extreme potential and I would like to see more from you as you improve, Keep at it!
    Thank you for your hints
    I'll follow your tremours hints and when i've some times i'll publish another animations. Don't lose it ^^.

brilliant!