Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

HypnoticPlatypus's Animations!

So, I haven't used Pivot in several years. When I did use it, I never really got good at it. Recently I decided to give it another shot, so let's see how it turns out

Climbing

I am aware of the "gap" in the large black rectangle to the left side. I couldn't see it in the .piv file but I saw it once I converted it to a .gif. I would fix it but I'm in a little bit of a hurry at the moment.

So far, this is all I've made more to come soon, hopefully! Please leave some feedback. Thanks!

it is a good animation as a beginner. pls make/use bases which have a foot. you need to work on foot placement and I can see some shakiness. overall the animation was good.

Working on LVD2!
    That was pretty nice.
    The main things you need to work on are easing, foot placement and shakiness.
    Try to make your feet do not tremble. Once Stick figure jumping, landing and falls, he can not stop suddenly.
    It should slow down gradually until it's lack of movement, and the same thing when you start a movement: first you have to move slowly and then gain speed.
    After you finish your animation, try to find mistakes and when you find them, try to fix them.
    Hope you understand what I said. Good luck with animating!

Banned
    3 things I want to point out,
    1. the shakiness in his legs.
    2. the 'glitch' in his arms when he is running up to the rectangle, and the speed at which he runs.
    3. An overall lag in the animation, it has to be smooth and fluid-like.

Rank: Low Beginner, work on those points and we'll keep going from there.
    Courtesy? http://www.animator.net/forum/pivot-...nimations.html

Fresh Newbie
    =bullzeye;1628667 pls make/use bases which have a foot. you need to work on foot placement.
    Haha its funny that you said that :P I chose a base without a foot so that it would be a little easier to keep the "feet" (ends of the legs) in place if I didn't have to worry about an actual foot. I agree that I do need to start using bases with a foot joint/work on foot placement. Thanks for the advice!