Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hio's Anims

Hio's Anims

Hiocoie's Animations - Started Pivot: March 2013 (officially but I screwed around with pivot a couple times in 2010/2011.
    (Newest at top)
    Magic Katana:
    http://www.filz.us/files/a8dbadf8/25...sword_anim.gif

Punching bag:
    http://www.filz.us/files/1b92448f/64e/punching_bag.gif
    Last edited by Hiocoie; 25 Oct 2013 at 12:26 PM.

give that man a feet and see some tuts + welcome to darkdemon.

Go check some tuts.

Banned
    ^Die you both shitz.

What you should do is: Use easing it's like this l-l--l---l----l---l--l-l what i mean is you start slow and than keep it up to speed that you want slow, fast i don't care but when the stickman, horse, elefant, house , etc is stopping you should slow it down just like you did in start but you do the opposite.
    Stiffness:Stiffness is when you only move your stickman's balck,legs other parts only one time per 3-4 frames but you should keep moving every single dot you see on your stick every frame so it doesn't look stiff.
    Foot placement:If you keep moving the foot every where than it will look like your stickman is just sliding on ice but no normal people do that while standing or when the walk. They just don't slide forwards/backwards they leave theire legs in the same place unless you animate run/walk loop or while off the ground just keep it in mind.
    Another thing is spacing it's almost as easing but you keep your stickman flow trought the animation not just stop-and-go all the way.
    The power:Just read this tutorial and it will help because it's made by Elite and it's new The Fighting Tutorial
    For poses you can visit this tutorial: Tutorial series by Sifterpivoter. it really well explains all about natural poses.

I think that's allfor now Keep it up man.

Thanks for the advice you guys. I'll make sure to practice, I've been around Pivot for a while and need to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo View Post
    ^Die you both shitz.

What you should do is: Use easing it's like this l-l--l---l----l---l--l-l what i mean is you start slow and than keep it up to speed that you want slow, fast i don't care but when the stickman, horse, elefant, house , etc is stopping you should slow it down just like you did in start but you do the opposite.
    Stiffness:Stiffness is when you only move your stickman's balck,legs other parts only one time per 3-4 frames but you should keep moving every single dot you see on your stick every frame so it doesn't look stiff.
    Foot placement:If you keep moving the foot every where than it will look like your stickman is just sliding on ice but no normal people do that while standing or when the walk. They just don't slide forwards/backwards they leave theire legs in the same place unless you animate run/walk loop or while off the ground just keep it in mind.
    Another thing is spacing it's almost as easing but you keep your stickman flow trought the animation not just stop-and-go all the way.
    The power:Just read this tutorial and it will help because it's made by Elite and it's new The Fighting Tutorial
    For poses you can visit this tutorial: Tutorial series by Sifterpivoter. it really well explains all about natural poses.

I think that's allfor now Keep it up man.
    it's the same. going to the tuts section or getting it done here.

Well he skims over the bare bones of everything instead of giving a 3000 word report on every single tiny detail about everything. My next anim will be better.
    Oreo likes this.

Updated. I think this one looks better than the first.

Are we allowed to bump threads?

Not bad for a beginner, if you do what they told you it's certain that you are getting really good at Pivot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast