Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Trilemma's Pivot Thread (Last Update: 10/23/2013 JST)

Beginner

Punch Test (trying to break the rust after roughly a year of not animating)
    10/23/2013
    Spoiler:

Feedback and criticism will be appreciated.

DD addict
    Your animation needs alot of work: 1st of, the way your figure shifts from the starting pose to the running pose was too quick, and by consequence, you made it too "stop and go-ish". To fix that you need to add more frames between those 2 poses. The run itself needs some fixes here and there. You see, the motion path of the head should not go like , instead, it should go straight, as well as the origin point. That's how I do my run, at least. And just get rid of that weird fading out close up seeing as it's not nessecary, at all. It's would be much appriciated if you finished that punch.
    Considering you didn't animate for a year or so, you're pretty much decent. Just learn them basics and you'l get somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sifterpivoter View Post
    Your animation needs alot of work: 1st of, the way your figure shifts from the starting pose to the running pose was too quick, and by consequence, you made it too "stop and go-ish". To fix that you need to add more frames between those 2 poses. The run itself needs some fixes here and there. You see, the motion path of the head should not go like , instead, it should go straight, as well as the origin point. That's how I do my run, at least. And just get rid of that weird fading out close up seeing as it's not nessecary, at all. It's would be much appriciated if you finished that punch.
    Considering you didn't animate for a year or so, you're pretty much decent. Just learn them basics and you'l get somewhere.
    Thanks. It's somehow harder to animate now than a year ago.

Banned
    I've noticed that too

Just animate the end with the punch, it'll help you out more to remember things, anything harder or something you don't usually do could be fun and more efficient to animate.

more anims plz!