Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

My ani thread(Banaanisuu a.k.a Wolfskin)

I can warn you. Extreme noob anis, watch out.

Domino
    http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/1395/lolosx3.gif

War Episode 1/3
    http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/7208/lolxdpo5.gif

Sorry, more updates coming soon

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Hey. Welcome to DD.
    Your animations-Domino thing- I like when the domino hit each other but when they interact with different objects you physics go to hell. Especially at the start with the little ramp. Kool idea but is it copied from the ani that comes with pivot by anychance :P
    War1-Cool again. But at the start the guy jerks into different positions. The blood is kinda bad, so is your running and explosion thing. Its good with the backgrounds but remember to give credit for sticks you didn't make. Most of your movements are off and are really choppy. Look at LF2Masters easing tut and bahamuts mega tut and you should improve
    Good try

Courtesy?
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

ok your domino 1 was pretty good but have your stk guy movin a bit not just stand there your war ani was really random but a bit funny work on physics and smoothness other than that pretty good also add a couple more

courtsy

Update coming soon.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by fraz_mctag
    Hey. Welcome to DD.
    Your animations-Domino thing- I like when the domino hit each other but when they interact with different objects you physics go way off. Especially at the start with the little ramp. Kool idea but is it copied from the ani that comes with pivot by anychance :P
    Yeah, that looked really wierd. when the

Quote Originally Posted by fraz_mctag
    War1-Cool again. But at the start the guy jerks into different positions. The blood is kinda bad, so is your running and explosion thing. Its good with the backgrounds but remember to give credit for sticks you didn't make. Most of your movements are off and are really choppy. Look at LF2Masters easing tut and bahamuts mega tut and you should improve. Good try
    He is very choppy, so I'd suggest watching some tuts, if you can find some. I can't seem to find the tut section.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU.

The war one was... well, I'll just comment on the dominos one.

The dominos one was awesome up until the ending. The physics were near perfect, but then the stickman at the end just suddenly disappeared. I bet you got lazy. :P
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

The domino one is really swell, the war one is really jerky and random...
    My Animations - Courtesy ?