Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Rate and tell me what you think

GasMaskSmith

like most pivot animators that come from youtube, you have quite a bit to work on. Thats not a bad thing though, it just means you can only get better from here I would suggest you check out some tutorials and other animators threads. you can learn so much from just being active here.
    Add Me On Skype: HMajik66

need to work on moving everything at once if everything is not moving together it ends up looking choppy watch alot of fighting tuts thats on here and just practice only way to get better at anything

Banned
    You are not a COMPLETE newb to this. But you still have a loooooooooooooooooooong way to go before you become a good animator, The progress will be slow, but we shall make it in the end!

Jokes aside, just keep the feet in the same place (unless they are deliberately being moved) Make sure to move every joint, make some fight scenes utilising every aspect of an animation, (movement, effect, flow etc.) good luck!

Courtesy? http://www.animator.net/forum/pivot-...nimations.html

This brings back precious memories of when I was a beginner. But this isn't about me, its about you. So, all I can tell you is start looking up some tutorials. Learn the basics and know them like you know the back of your hand. Practice practice practice is all it takes.