Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Baddibu's Animations ◕‿◕

Baddibu's Animations ◕‿◕

Hello there, I'm using Pivot for 2 Days now and i think this is the first animation that is worth presenting to you.
    I feel very addicted to this little programm and i will keep on making animations and maybe getting better at it.

Blue vs. Red 1 | Download .piv
    Spoiler:

*.GIF may need some time to load*

Please, tell me what you think. It helps me doing better next time.
    Last edited by Baddibu; 15 Nov 2013 at 10:02 PM.

Enthusiast

Link is broke.
    Last edited by The Black Mamba; 09 Dec 2013 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Mamba View Post
    Link is broke.
    Mh for me it works. Ill add a mirror.

Tychus Findlay

Wow that was surprisingly good for your second day of using pivot. Wayyyy better than me and probably many other members here could manage on their first few trys. I can actually see some easing involved in this animation, and the poses don't look bad either. The only advice I can really give you at this point is to try moving every joint on your stick figure in every frame. Even after you've brought their arms down to their sides, moving them 1-2 pixels each frame in the same motion they were originally going in can help loosen up your stickman and give them some life. The way I see it, if your going to bring the stickfigure to a halt, stop every part of his body at the same time before you completely stop moving him all together. Like in the beginning of your animation the blue guys upper body is constantly moving, but his legs are static and motionless. It's true they shouldn't move much since he's just standing, but moving part of his body while leaving the rest of it completely static makes it seem stiff. Mainly because if he's swinging his arms around his lower body is going to move, even if it's just slightly. Like I said 1-2 pixels to the right or left will give your stickfigure more "life".

Don't let this huge comment get to you though. You are definitely better than most people who start off using pivot. I'm actually interested in seeing how fast you improve. Keep up the good work Baddibu!
    Baddibu likes this.

Puddin
    What's with his thread? Staff?
    Baddibu likes this.

As long as the first post isn't shown, ill add the animation to this reply:

Tommorow i will try myself at a new animation, especially I'll try to implement the tip's of Raymond
    After it is fixed i'll edit this post
    Last edited by Baddibu; 16 Nov 2013 at 01:16 AM.

Veteran Enthusiast
    bro thats scary how good you are already if you improve a bit more you'll become interz in like no time at all.
    btw if you want to resize a limb you can hold control and click and drag on that limb which will cause it to stretch :3
    Baddibu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by XElite109 View Post
    bro thats scary how good you are already if you improve a bit more you'll become interz in like no time at all.
    btw if you want to resize a limb you can hold control and click and drag on that limb which will cause it to stretch :3
    Thank you. How did you notice i had problems with the lenght of a limb?
    It will help me really to do better punches and i can improve the walking even better next time.
    Thanks man

wow. we got a respectable new person that actually knows how to post on forums. and for that I thank you. and wow. for your second animation its pretty good. my first few were not that great at all. im feeling the way the staff flows in the beginning, just take a quick glance at the tutorials for easing and youll improve extremely fast. glad to have you here. enjoy your stay.

Enthusiast

Reminds me of Oreo, how fast you're progressing. Whatever happened to that guy? Good stuff anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast