Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

my newest and longest ani(unfinished)-themainpartyman

yea this is my newest and by far longest ani i have made...http://pivothost.org/upload/1160244309.gif

Dedicated Member
    little too slow, and that beginning effect where the black guy teleported in was just weird. good enviorment though, and the beam was alright. much, MUCH too stiff, however. Keep on keepin' on!

Pat
    Partyman are I see you've only joined recently, I have too but is it because 'Pivot Animation' has shut down?

nice ani though, thats the one that tied you with Chris the Awesome in the BA comp

A bit too slow, and movements were off. Try to move every joint of the stick a lil bit each frame (almost every frame) and it will look thousand times better. And if u want a guy pick someting up the ground, first do it ur self, in real life. Watch in front of the mirror, how do you move. Then try to do the same in the animation. Work on swiftness. Otherwise pretty OK
    [center:s0gvfw74][/center:s0gvfw74]

Enthusiast
    i see that you are a beginner.
    much too slow.
    by the way, dont take this the wrong way, i am helping you.
    i think you need to speed it up and deifnately read bahas ultimate tut, i just cant tell you how many people ive told that to.

yea ty for all the tips...and i did read bahamuts tut...it's just that i messed up bad when i tried to do the kick thing...and sure i'll speed it up sorry...and no i joined here a lil bit ago before piv shut down...WHY!!!!! that was my fav place to go!!! (im such a geek ^.^) lol but yea i heard it was because it was getting out of control will all the cussing and stuff...but yea this was the first ani i posted on darkdemon and thanks again for all the tips...

Old Newbie
    yeah like the other people said it's slow
    also, when he does the kick, he should move forward on the non-kicking leg. It shouldn't slide back unless it's an icy floor.

yea here it is my revised 166 fight...i made it slower and i tried revising the kick but i think i made it worse :S http://pivothost.org/upload/1160305198

oh too SLOW? i thought u said too FAST

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast