Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By EnderSlimez
  • 1 Post By coolguy78907

Thread: My First Animation :3

1 Post Lurker

Smile My First Animation :3

Hi. Im new in this site and i decided to put up my first animation.I just started and ended today so its really crappy. I'm a beginner and i wanna get better at this stuff. so yea :3.
    Rimidalv likes this.

See the tutorials on this website,you should make smoother animations,i recommend you to practice easing,one animation takes time

Banned
    well it looks like a low beginers work low beginer for you cuz the hitter is supposed to stay on the ground and he needs to be more vibrant not the ones that looks like a 5 year did it and you need to work on your anims a lot the above me has got a point you need to learn a lot so yeah

needs more easing. smoothness. work on movements. I admire your combo ethic. dude awesome idea I just had. combo bros lol. anyways... nice but yes see you in the tut section

Hey! What do you guys think of mine? Ive been practicing on easing and smoothing and gravity
    Rimidalv likes this.

coolguy, what are you doing ? for better animations, you have to move every dot of a moving stickman. Otherwise, it looks stiff.

And for enderslime, that's way too short. Please try to do an anim with 50+ frames if you want some really constructive CC. (commentaries)
    And remember : longer anims (hundreds of frames) make you improving way faster than simple 10-framed tests or copycats of tutorials.
    At least, you already move all the dots. that's a good start
    Last edited by Anton; 20 Jan 2014 at 05:33 PM.