Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fresh Newbie

Hi im new to teh forum but aint a noob to pivot

Hi im new to the forum but not a n00b to pivot.Just send me a link were I can post ".piv" file bcs I do lack the .gif converter
    Why do we need gods??hey are an endangered speecies bcs of me.Why not extinct them all?

1. you dont lack the gif thing just save animation , then click the arrow next to pivot file , and change to gif =D
    2. loose the chat speak
    3.your signature is too big
    4. you dont pwn everybody =D

Fresh Newbie
    I can contradict u at everything u said.I still need to inst Acdsee app I know bcs I have a new comp , and yes i DO PWN everybody at every mmo u can think of and at every RPG =D.So can u tell me a site were I can host .piv files??
    Why do we need gods??hey are an endangered speecies bcs of me.Why not extinct them all?

Enthusiast
    Welcome, you can host them at http://www.pivothost.org

And you really should try to lose that chat writing.. Cos that isnt the easiest thing to read :I

Fanatic Enthusiast

http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=9933

How ta save da gif properly.

Man, this chat language is fun. J/k, yeah loose it.
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

you dotn need a convertor pivot autopmatically comes with a gif convertor if youre nto a noob at pviot then why dont you know how to do that
    http://www.forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=13763
    Mah animations commetz plesh nubz lolol

you may pawn at mmorpg but this is animation not video games and we have yet to see what you can do because i thought i was the best till i saw the vets and elites and now i know whos boss
    my thread its full of hentai!!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkbert
    When Gears of War 2 comes out I知 going to go overboard. I値l keep a chainsaw on me at all times and I値l go around meleeing people with grenades.
    I知 going to carry 4 weapons on me at all times, and I値l have the shittiest most pointless story every devised.
    mapleglobal forums....wow
    Quote Originally Posted by jamprincess
    i was just wondering, wats a cok taste like?

Enthusiast

Well, you seem like a freakin nerd to me. Since you "pawn" (a term actually used for a second hand or "used" item purchased from a "pawn" shop. Since there is no real point to this topic at the moment I see fit to lock it so no one comes looking for random post farmage. PM me when you want it unlocked.*Locked*

Unlocked on your request.

Fresh Newbie
    here is an unfinished version of my anim.: http://pivothost.org/upload/1160617593.piv
    Will finish it soon, I promise.Probably in about 1 day or so because I have school :P

Link Edited By Bandito

Enthusiast

Well, you're just trying to make yourself look dumb arent you? First off, the link was broken. I fixed that, second off, its in pivot form. Convert the damn thing to GIF! Third off. It was pivot 3! If you arent a noob to pivot I dont know who is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast