Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: hacky sack ani

Fresh Newbie

hacky sack ani

:])

ummmm I did this rong apparently.....I was supposed to put all my anis in one topic so can u delete this plz!

Old Newbie
    good job,but you must learn how to walk

Fanatic Enthusiast

I liked the style and position of the stk, but the way you animated it was not that good.

I think you should work more on smoothness and physics.. and dont like post the ani only with a " :]) " cause it contains spam.. maybe next give us a information about the ani.
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

Fresh Newbie
    sorry that was my first day posting on dd.org so i wasnt sure how to post.

Enthusiast

Hello, please read the rules. I've seen some spam coming from you, so I advise you to stop before you get a warning or any other things along that line. The animation was all right. Bad movements though. Also do you still want this deleted?

That was good, just change the gif settings to 6 in the first box and 2 in the second box. I'm not sure how to CC it otherwise. The poses seemed good though.

Courtesyplz.
    My Thread - Courtesyplz.

Enthusiast
    the walking wasnt terrible, just choppy and such, just look at basic tuts to get moving.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Hello, please read the rules. I've seen some spam coming from you, so I advise you to stop before you get a warning or any other things along that line. The animation was all right. Bad movements though. Also do you still want this deleted?
    Just delete the old one, newest stay and oldest go :P
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

Fresh Newbie
    yah I am very sorry......I honestly did not mean to spam......and yes I do want this topic deleted because another person told me I could move this ani to my other topic.....I did and now this topic is obsolete.....I will not spam again.....but I am still not too sure how I do or wut it looks like wen I do.

Dedicated Member
    Well..the physics arent all that good. It's a bit choppy but I dont blame you....you've just started so I wont give you much hassle. Try looking in the tutorials section.