Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The Combo Thread

The Green Boss

Exclamation The Combo Thread

Hey guys welcome to The Combo Thread.
    Similiar to Lithiums idea a while back, in this topic you can create and whip up a combo and post it here, then any of us Staff will edit your post with some CC and tips.
    It's that simple and easy. The combo can consist of any moves from any fighting style, maybe try mixing it up! Try not too make it too long, just short and sweet. This is also for all ranks however I'm sure the beginners will appreciate this the most.
    Also Take Note: This is not a competion or a discussion thread the same rules apply so no spamming or any of that sort of thing. This is just to truly help you guys with your fighting combos, so get animating and have fun!

Please Do Not Post Old Animations.
    Last edited by Lush; 09 Dec 2013 at 05:45 AM.
    Lush, Raymond, Senzo and 3 others like this.

Enthusiast

This is a great idea Juke! I'm gonna animate something for this.

Banned
    Nice, although I kinda doubt this will be used that much, but, lets see how it goes...
    3RD!!!!!

Flume

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sir_Octaivan~ View Post
    Nice, although I kinda doubt this will be used that much, but, lets see how it goes...
    3RD!!!!!
    Well typically looking at the beginner's chat for the most part I see is fight animations, combos and people begging for constructive criticism - this thread satisfies that quite well. I advise anyone interested in improving their fight animating skills to spend a bit of time to make a short combo, the staff would love to help you out.

Working on LVD2!
    I will post here a lot.

Banned
    Great idea, I'll be sure to CC animations here.

Working on LVD2!
    Alright guys I just want to practice on poses and good movements, I think it looks good for a simple combo, it is not my style, my regular style is a lot faster than this but I tried more something little slower. Any CC or advices?

Tuna: That was actually really good, I'd say intermediate actually, thread it. Areas to improve, there wasn't much build up on the moves, so they wouldn't have had much power. Also about power, one frame where the origin moves forward in a bigger leap will help add to that (Just a personal touch though). Good that you've gotten rid of the arms flailing/spinning around that you used to do, it now looks a lot better. Keep up the good work, and you'll be intermediate.

Juke- one thing you should work on aswell is balance, if you were to try string those moves together in real life you would be way off balance and fall over, no balance also creates no power. Try and get your stican to jump into attacks and step into attacks so that he is balanced for every attack. Also give each hit more of a snap and up in pace so the hit is harder. Great animation thpugh keep it up.
    Last edited by Juke; 10 Dec 2013 at 05:42 PM.

Would you guys mind if I quote some things and add some CC as well? I can't stand it when people CC something and miss a flaw.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

Banned
    Go ahead.

The Green Boss

Sure Caleb go for it!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast