Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Med beg? Welcome :3

thanks

It comes across very well in the beginning that he's supposed to be taking small steps, but I think you have his legs too close together. It looks more like he's just dragging his feet and only picking up the very heel like an inch. It may be that the stick you're using has a little too much clutter around the legs for it to look like they're separated, but still something to consider! Also, right after the Infamous-like hook grows from his arm, it looks like a hook at the very top is added for like... Three frames, but goes away right after. That just kindof bugs me, not sure if it was intentional or controllable... Effects could use some work, but maybe it's just a pivot thing that they look kindof stiff. They could go off the page a little smoother with some better timing.
    Otherwise, the pacing is pretty good! He has a good kneel down and good run-off time and pace.
    ROYAL POLAR BEAR
    PM FOR DETAILED CC.

Thank you! entonses not run much if I admit that I run something wrong and did not understand much of the effects but will try to improve thanks: D

To you I range is?

I'm not sure how much my opinion matters on this topic since I am not a Pivot animator, but being a student of animation nonetheless, I'll say your level is still beginner.
    I don't really believe in low-mid-high beginner levels. A beginner is a beginner and it's too intricate and time-wasting to separate the levels.
    So, beginner is my verdict!
    ROYAL POLAR BEAR
    PM FOR DETAILED CC.

Try and use a regular, normal base. No spiky hair, no big-ass pants and feet, just a regular stick thickness throughout. Use a floor, too. You do that and we'll be able to see how you animate better!
    We need more robots, people. WHERE ARE THE DAMN ROBOTS?