Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By MCToast

Thread: Some animation I made

Some animation I made

I made this animation in 10-20 minutes, all criticism and tips are much appreciated. Oh, yeah, HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!
    Last edited by ThaPivMaster; 01 Jan 2014 at 05:46 PM.

Banned
    Quick, ban the downer!

Perma-banned.
    Last edited by Lush; 02 Jan 2014 at 12:55 PM.
    SuperNoob and Lush like this.

Tychus Findlay

Quote Originally Posted by Decibel View Post
    ÔOÔOSOSHFGH348YGEWUS4RYFBXZTFJEGEARFSANDJCYEFSHDYERSDHNFY6WFDTUCNESHVBRFUGYKEFGGEHRTJ3RSDUAFHGYTBGRBFHDN8IRSH8ESTH 4IDTVV4WUGJWEUGW45UT4WYB5UDGF47N5GNHW45GJM4E5FEJTCH E6IGY4EDTMGHSKG4W5E6IGY4EDTMGHSKG4W5GRIEHIBDFBDFVBER FTY4UH SD VTHRST TF57GF5UKVGRDUVVG6EWX5TH54WMHCG7EWRCFHRDI7JBUYFXHCTFUHVESC7JFG5FGBBFEGF5YFBCF74UDDVCTYM DVJILTDDLO 45 VRYUV RD MF5EBXV3 Y8CQFBHFHFN8G. Can you believe that? I typed that in in only 4 seconds. :-)
    No, because even if you held down the same key for 4 seconds you'd hardly create 1 line of text, let alone 4. :P Also, please don't spam. People still use this program because they enjoy doing so. Idk why that's so hard to believe.

@ThePivMaster: Not a bad animation. I like the Axe, I'm not sure if you made it, but it looks cool. The movements seem to stop and speed up quite often. Try to keep the motion of him moving to the left constant. Or even if you wanted to slow it down when he holds the axe up in the air, you could just reduce the spacing each frame. Having it completely stop like that makes it look weird. Other than that, good job. Keep it up dude!

@Raymond: Thanks, I made the axe with paint.net, and added noise, thanks for the advice

Just trying to be a friend.
    CC for you, maybe!? His body and the axe move a little bit too much like they're just one mass. It's probably the position of his hands, but that might be a little harder to fix because of pivot and there being certain things that you need to show. The axe should either have more weight to it or less, but it should be different from the weight of the stick-man-lumberjack. I'd move his hands lower (away from the choppy-red part) and closer together so that you get much more of a swinging motion. Try to lead into it as much as you can, if you do make it heavier. Also, his body leans down MUCH too far to ever be a practical swing. Give him something to chop on!
    On the other hand, the stepping, you did a very nice job with!

Also, happy new year!!!
    ROYAL POLAR BEAR
    PM FOR DETAILED CC.