Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Suxsa
  • 1 Post By Raymond

Thread: Diamond X Giant

Diamond X Giant

Diamond X Giant

New Animation:

------------------

Old Animations:
    Diamond VS Cross

-----------------

Grupo Kids (Pivot Serie)
    Season 1

Season 2
    Spoiler:

Ep 08
    Ep 09
    Ep 10
    Ep 11
    Ep 12 (making...)

Season 3
    Last edited by Suxsa; 25 Mar 2014 at 12:42 AM.

Banned
    :O That's really cool! I'm sure someone will give you a longer and more inspiring speech, I'm pretty lazy. Your movements need a little work, but everything looks really good overall.

Anyways, welcome here. Have a quick read of the rules (I don't actually know where they're located. ) even if you're not new to forums.

Rules: Forum Rules - Please Read
    Dude, great animation, well I think creative until this intermediary level, hope to see your new animations

Update: Grupo Kids Episode 11
    I think that my thread is organized, ''i think''

up!
    Raymond likes this.

Tychus Findlay

Wtf who are you? I hardly know who you are, yet that was a fantastic animation. I think you displayed the "giant" aspect really well. I'll admit there are a few scenes that seemed a bit stiff. Like the one where it shows the close up of the giant. The 3D pose you animated him in was a little akward to look at. You might want to zoom out on him a little more. Also, some of your moves don't have enough anticipation. Like when the giant does that little earth bending move during the middle of the animation. I can tell you were using his arms as a means of controling the ground, but his arms moved really fast. Have him bring his arms back, then hold them back behind him for a few frames (3-5) frames before throwing them forward to move the ground. It just gives the moves more anticipation, giving the viewer more time to react to what's happening on screen.

The only other thing I think you should have incorporated, was showing a zoomed out scene of the giant falling towards the ground. You could have made him fall a little slower than usual, then you could of made like a big tremor (or have the ground shake slightly) to show just how big he was and how much force was put behind the grey stickmans punch in order to knock him over.

Other than that I like watching animations where it's a average stickman vs a giant. It's cool to see how he takes him out in the end.
    Suxsa likes this.

Banned
    STOP THE ENGLISH. DO NOT TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO SPANISH, JUST REWRITE THE MEANING OF THE PORTUGUESE INTO ENGLISH. I CAN NOT READ YOUR ENGLISH (at times)

Banned
    Nice animations here, honestly I can say that I've never seen you around the forum very much. Are you active much?

Ash : Why the caps locked on ?

Let's see, this anim has faces, background, effects, some 3D camera, and a sense of epicness.
    Can't add more than Ray said.

You'll go far with this style. I'm telling you !