Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: what am i

what am i

hey how is this

I am the red dude named DT. this is his old body, his new body is half that size.

enjoy

low-med beginner leaning more to low. You need to set up camp in the tutorials section for a while. Try and focus on tests and keep away from FX.
    We need more robots, people. WHERE ARE THE DAMN ROBOTS?

thanks man whats fx?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbob View Post
    thanks man whats fx?
    FX= Short form of Effects.(Spell FX and you'll get it.)

ok thanks the only ones im good at is them speed lines I will use less of those thanks waffles and luka what you think luka

Neo

There's a few little details you need to watch out for, for example, when moving the head down, it's looks a little odd if there is absolutely no movement in the body. Also there is one crucial thing new people like you forget about posing, it is odd to have one foot in front of the other when standing still, so in a side view animation, the legs have to be in the same place, instead of one in front of the other, I'm not sure about how well I have explained it, but I suppose I've done my best pointing out the biggest posing flaw. Also, you should ease this animation, this is when you don't end a movement suddenly, instead of making the head stop, make the head make a smaller and smaller movement throughout a few frames, this will make your animations look more effective.
    Low beginner. Solid.

|Pivot|YouTube|Easytoon|Flash|Animation Blog|Want some CC?

Ranks
    Spoiler:
    Intermediate: 11th November 2012

DD addict
    low-med beginner leaning more to low.
    Just "beginner" would be enough, in case you forgot.

As Waffles said, you definitely need to read a bunch of tuturials considering you just started Pivot. You basically lack all of the basics plus this kind of animations(OVER POWERED with a scarf) aren't really appriciated in here. Do you see how most of the times the figures are static and not moving an inch? Try to move all of the handles at once each frame to avoid stiffness. Notice how peole move in real life and you'll see that body part is moving even when you're standing. As for spacing, It's completely off. The movements lack fluidity wich means the movements don't flow together at all. Keep in mind that physics also count in animation. For example, a guy never flies from getting hit by a hammer.
    To make it more simple to you, all you gotta do is to consider the basics after learning them in the tutorial section and phyics since animations won't look as interesting if therer isn't any weight within the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifter View Post
    Just "beginner" would be enough, in case you forgot.

As Waffles said, you definitely need to read a bunch of tuturials considering you just started Pivot. You basically lack all of the basics plus this kind of animations(OVER POWERED with a scarf) aren't really appriciated in here. Do you see how most of the times the figures are static and not moving an inch? Try to move all of the handles at once each frame to avoid stiffness. Notice how peole move in real life and you'll see that body part is moving even when you're standing. As for spacing, It's completely off. The movements lack fluidity wich means the movements don't flow together at all. Keep in mind that physics also count in animation. For example, a guy never flies from getting hit by a hammer.
    To make it more simple to you, all you gotta do is to consider the basics after learning them in the tutorial section and phyics since animations won't look as interesting if therer isn't any weight within the characters.
    your right I will need to look at the tutorial section.

and I have been animating for 6 months but thanks anyway