Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Old Newbie MitchSkaterXL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    47

    Rank me :D - MitchSkaterXL

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xLZptfJqlc

    Edit: Uploaded it with a gif.




    Last edited by MitchSkaterXL; 22 Jan 2014 at 03:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    philipines manila
    Posts
    256
    nice smooth and good effects and the gun is good because guns arent supposed to make a flash of light cuz thats the way it is on real life but a liittle work on the foot placement and your good to go

  3. #3
    Regular Member yachachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    162
    Nice and Cool though. But Next time use Gif bro. Put it on this thread.

    BBODD IV : Done!
    Yachachi Vs Asherno: 240 Frames

  4. #4
    Old Newbie MitchSkaterXL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralanimater View Post
    nice smooth and good effects and the gun is good because guns arent supposed to make a flash of light cuz thats the way it is on real life but a liittle work on the foot placement and your good to go
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by yachachi View Post
    Nice and Cool though. But Next time use Gif bro. Put it on this thread.
    Got it, ty for the tip

  5. #5
    Regular Member bullzeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    177
    when the gun came down the gravity thing wasn't animated nicely could have better
    courtesy
    my anim thread

  6. #6
    Junior Member epicperry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    the nethderlands/holland
    Posts
    84
    pretty nice animation. smooth. effects could be better.
    and how did you managed to turn that pistol so smooth!
    KEEP ANIMATING!
    epicperry!


  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Everywhere, and nowhere
    Posts
    147
    I found myself staring at this animation for a while 'cause it was just that good. Man, you're pretty awesome at this. Keep it up!

  8. #8
    Old Newbie MitchSkaterXL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by 115PIVOT View Post
    I found myself staring at this animation for a while 'cause it was just that good. Man, you're pretty awesome at this. Keep it up!
    Thanks for the kind words, !
    Quote Originally Posted by epicperry View Post
    pretty nice animation. smooth. effects could be better.
    and how did you managed to turn that pistol so smooth!
    KEEP ANIMATING!
    Thanks for the reply, when the pistol got up you make more space for them, and when he's like at the highest point the spaces are smaller, so it looks like it moves a little slower, hope this helps.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •