Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Rank me

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTERMEDIATE

0 0%
  • LEVEL 3 BEGINNER

0 0%
  • LEVEL 2 BEGINNER

1 25.00%
  • LEVEL 1 BEGINNER

3 75.00%

Let's see what you think

Well this is my first parkour animation rate me above for what you think - click link on post below

My first shot at doing blood effects tell me what you think

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2rm1us4.jpg
    Last edited by jacobewell567; 30 Jan 2014 at 09:49 PM.

sorry the animation above expired here it is for real

http://www.ezimba.com/work/140130C/e...2822006700.gif

Hey, you can edit the first post instead of doubleposting

For the animation ...
    I find it very funny in the movements, especially the walljump and flips, but it lacks easing and has a low FPS.
    Physics rules are also broken here, but that's not a big deal yet.
    Easing implies to accelerate and decelerate on the movements, in a progressive way, in short.
    and highen the FPS means ...... doing more frames and less spacing, for making anims which are way better and less choppy.

For the fight, well, i'm not good at CC-ing fights, so i'll let the others members do it.

You may need to see the tutorials that explain the basics of animating.
    I'm sure you can make relatively quick progress to high beginner, but for now, it's low beginner due to low FPS rate and abusing tremor. you are close to Med beginner.
    Take your time to post more anims, and good luck for the future.
    the hardest part in animating is to find and keeps the ideas.

Banned
    Well done. The second animation is much better than the first, especially with the bracing and added frames. The animation is still a bit wonky in terms of physics and basic movements, but that can easily be fixed through practice. You're just a hair away from being Medium-Beginner. Keep going!

Banned
    meh low beginerr needs works on gravity and other stuff

Thanks for all the advice guys and the parkour one was not supposed to be paying attention to gravity and stuff it was meant to be like super human if you get what I'm saying

Even it's supernatural, it needs coherence.
    Coherence give to the viewers a proof that rules exists in any animation (in everything anyway)
    You can put simple, logical rules (push a button, receive a punch from a boxing glove) of totally crazy rules (opening a door triggers an exploding sheep, why not ?)
    But here, at many jumps, this looks like a stickman with a multi directional invisible jetpack,
    and it seems more random than supernatural to me. That rule is not clear for me

Oh, you don't have to agree. It's just my theories on animating : creating and applying rules.

For now, Easing may be your next step. And you will see it will be way better than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Anton View Post
    Even it's supernatural, it needs coherence.
    Coherence give to the viewers a proof that rules exists in any animation (in everything anyway)
    You can put simple, logical rules (push a button, receive a punch from a boxing glove) of totally crazy rules (opening a door triggers an exploding sheep, why not ?)
    But here, at many jumps, this looks like a stickman with a multi directional invisible jetpack,
    and it seems more random than supernatural to me. That rule is not clear for me

Oh, you don't have to agree. It's just my theories on animating : creating and applying rules.

For now, Easing may be your next step. And you will see it will be way better than before.
    Thank you very much for the CC this was my first animation in 4 years and i really appreciate the help