Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

First Pivot animation. Rate and give some advice!

Hey guys this is my first animation. please rate and give some advice! Please no foul language!
    Gabester1129

Low beginner. First and foremost, welcome to the world of pivot. You animation is very stiff and shaky. You should try easing more, make sure that every joint moves in every frame, even if only by a small amount. Also, be sure to work on your reactions, for example: the part where the second guy comes in and crashes into the first guy, the first guy doesn't even budge, he moves with the second guy, but he doesn't show any sign of a reaction like he hadn't been hit at all. Your effect usage needs work too, fire ALWAYS leaves some form of a trail so try working on using trails more(trust me, they may seem insignificant, but they definitely make a difference when used properly). I'd say more, but I'm too lazy to keep going so.. Welcome to DD

Quote Originally Posted by MrBleepingOtaku View Post
    Low beginner. First and foremost, welcome to the world of pivot. You animation is very stiff and shaky. You should try easing more, make sure that every joint moves in every frame, even if only by a small amount. Also, be sure to work on your reactions, for example: the part where the second guy comes in and crashes into the first guy, the first guy doesn't even budge, he moves with the second guy, but he doesn't show any sign of a reaction like he hadn't been hit at all. Your effect usage needs work too, fire ALWAYS leaves some form of a trail so try working on using trails more(trust me, they may seem insignificant, but they definitely make a difference when used properly). I'd say more, but I'm too lazy to keep going so.. Welcome to DD
    Thank you so much! the part of moving every joint every frame will really help! (and only a little) Thanks so much!
    Gabester1129

Quote Originally Posted by Gabester1129 View Post
    Thank you so much! the part of moving every joint every frame will really help! (and only a little) Thanks so much!
    No probs

Hey gabester, I don't know if you had gotten my P.M. regarding your question, but as I was trying to say. I don't have any that I own, but I could make you some if you'd like?