Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

J Gas Animations

Making an android game, using pivot for the animations, I could use some advice..
    when I come out with the beta, ill leave a link to download the PC version here:
    ---
    Last edited by JGAS; 23 Feb 2014 at 05:35 AM.

The first two flips were a little shakey and didn't flow very well, but I thought the last one was done pretty well. I think the things that you did with the background looked better than the stuff before it. Welcome (back?) to DD. 4 years of rust is a lot, you seem to be doing pretty good, dont forget your basics and stay active of course.

Welcome back man, and as you have been away for some time I can assume that you know the basics and you just need to practice, and... forgive me if I'm wrong, but when the BG appears it seems to me that it's someone's animation same movements, I don't remember who, someone pretty good with effects...

Quote Originally Posted by Ussay View Post
    Welcome back man, and as you have been away for some time I can assume that you know the basics and you just need to practice, and... forgive me if I'm wrong, but when the BG appears it seems to me that it's someone's animation same movements, I don't remember who, someone pretty good with effects...
    I thought it looked like something Wray did....
    Spoiler:

Wray's Joint with Horsie

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectre View Post
    I thought it looked like something Wray did....
    Spoiler:

Wray's Joint with Horsie

Yep it is.

BBODD IV : Done!
    Yachachi Vs Asherno: 240 Frames

Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectre View Post
    The first two flips were a little shakey and didn't flow very well, but I thought the last one was done pretty well. I think the things that you did with the background looked better than the stuff before it. Welcome (back?) to DD. 4 years of rust is a lot, you seem to be doing pretty good, dont forget your basics and stay active of course.
    The last was only for the background, I don't deserve the credit because the moves aren't mine, don't hate.

And no, I've never been here. Only to Droidz a few times.
    Last edited by JGAS; 23 Feb 2014 at 06:01 AM.