Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

beany's Animation Thread

Heya guys! I'm new here at the forums but not so new to Pivot. I hope I will be able to put stuff on here often enough for people to actually take notice. Hope you guys enjoy! [15/04/14]

[Prototype] Test 1
    [15/04/14]

As the image isn't showing up here's a link to it instead: http://imgur.com/JUJGvJj

Fresh Newbie
    Damn. Can someone tell how to get this working? In the post it says "["IMG"]http://imgur.com/JUJGvJj["/IMG"]"

[EDIT]
    Now the actual thread is gone? I assume that means its under moderation? Or has the whole thing just gone kerplunk?
    Last edited by beany; 15 Apr 2014 at 10:47 PM. Reason: My thread disappeared.

Fresh Newbie
    The animation was pretty good but your arms and so were the legs were way to stiff.
    Next the jump seemed to last to long. it was like he was doing an unrealistic glide step before the big jump.
    But we all must be careful of the basics lol. keep going tho I like to see more.

The Green Boss

Fresh Newbie
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to not make the same mistakes twice. Also Juke, nice inspirational words there.

they're some nice effects on the jump homie

is he from prototype 2 because the guy from prototype has the same red lines. but the animation is very good and smooth

Old Newbie
    Arms were stiff, the jump didn't have nearly the amount of build-up required to make that large of a jump. I think you should make him run into the blast-off instead of jump into it. The effects were nice though, did you make those stk's yourself? If you did, can I haz them? ._.
    My new thread.

I give courtesy. However, the courtesy I give is based on the quality of your criticism.