Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

My first animation ever! [Kinda bad..]

This is my first animation EVER. It may suck kind of. Basically just a fight, as I said, first animation:

Fresh Newbie
    Better than my first one.
    -I Like Kittens, I Like Animating, You Know What I Like The Most-

1 Post Lurker
    There's not many people in the beginner's hall that I could surpass in quality. No offense, but the fact that I, a noob, could make a better animation means that this is pretty bad. And my animations are crap.

Hey Brah...Just Becuz Your Anim Sucks Doesn't Mean You Suck! DUH!
    Just Look At Mine, HAHAHA! Mine Is Even More Crappy! Anyways, Goodluck, And Try And Try Until Ya Succeed...Or Was It Die?

@Saibot: You Too Dude...Don't Start Stopping And Don't Stop Starting...If Someone Says You Suck, Means They Have No Guts, No Liver, No Heart, No Woman No Cry...Woah! Guess I Got Out Of Topic There...Goodluck To Us Noobz!

Fresh Newbie
    @skull
    Don't listen to these dumps. You just have to work on the movements the sticks are stiff. Turn up your frame-rate and make more frame into the animation and you will see it will look much better. Work on your ideas and you will see you improve very fast.
    -Pflanze

I think everyone's first isn't so great

Choppy movements, maximum stiffness, droidz sticks, weird plot. Just like every "first anim ever"
    Don't worry, mine was worse. I just got a little better by sticking with pivot. (ha ha)
    It's always very difficult to begin posting our first, due to harsh commentaries on the firsts animations.

some advices.
    First, try to move every dot of every figure in every frame when two sticks are fighting.
    Second, read some tutorials to see what are the basics of pivot : Easing, shakiness, stiffness
    Third : don't rush. take your time, make some breaks when you're fed up.

Good luck.