Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Cool Sword (and Guns)

Hi, I am Sword.
    I currently online have one animations I'm going to post here for now, as the others are screw-ups (or das random).

Latest:

Please excuse the terrible walking, as I literally can't make proper walking.
    If you can't understand that:
    A guy picks up another guy and punches him. Then, the person who asked him to comes up and shakes his hand.

I hope to make a good animation soon, but I'm preoccupied making terrible flash animations.
    Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    I will choke you with the same hand I fed you with.

walking, easing and oh well....... Just practice more. And read some tut's in tutorial section... That should help you get better.
    If you wanna know what rank I would give you..... then: low-Beginner, 'cause no easing and walking, and what was supposed to be handshake didn't look like one.
    I give that rank based on how I was ranked when people were still doing that. :/
    try to animate your own movements frame by frame. That's what I how I was practicing when I started animating. when you punch someone does your body/head/legs not move even an inch? vell very unrealistic at any rate. (sorry if I offended you but I tend to tell people the truth) No offence man you just need more practice and knowledge of pivot movements.

Discussing 'bout Eminem
    Courtesy Bro
    My Animation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BeastalRage View Post
    walking, easing and oh well....... Just practice more. And read some tut's in tutorial section... That should help you get better.
    If you wanna know what rank I would give you..... then: low-Beginner, 'cause no easing and walking, and what was supposed to be handshake didn't look like one.
    I give that rank based on how I was ranked when people were still doing that. :/
    try to animate your own movements frame by frame. That's what I how I was practicing when I started animating. when you punch someone does your body/head/legs not move even an inch? vell very unrealistic at any rate. (sorry if I offended you but I tend to tell people the truth) No offence man you just need more practice and knowledge of pivot movements.
    I s'pose it's my fault my pivot deteriorated. Or maybe they were bad originally. idk (I started back in 2009 or around there and stopped at 2013 till now.)

Also if they do move (the head/body/legs) they look like they're spazzing out.

The pivot tutorials all have broken images.

EDIT: I'm gonna speed up the framerate to allow me to ease it better.

New addition:
    I sped up the frame rate to make it look better.
    Also I realise my mistake of frame flipping, but I'm not going back on that.

try to ease a bit more. still little bit choppy. fast recovery man. difference from first and 2nd animation is pretty big if you ask me. Keep it up.
    lol forgot to mention that you still need to work on movement realism. They need to be more realistic, and you still need some extra easing frames there so keep it updated. Oh and try to make a rule for yourself to make at least 30-50 frames per animation. That really helps alot to get skill back. I had 3 year break and that is what I was doing to get my skill back.
    btw what is the framerate on those animations?

Discussing 'bout Eminem
    Courtesy Bro
    My Animation Thread

Either 18 or 24. I got 24 from Flash's default frame rate.

Yeah I s'pose its not that good but I'll keep it up to make better ones.