Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Newbie

Question *Confused Pivot animator wishes to know how good he is*

Hello DarkDemon community or whatnot. Can someone tell me how good I am. What I need to improve on etc....

Thanks for your help in advanced :3

You're so good that I want to spray my sperm all over the screen for when-ever I see you use your awesome skills at animating.

I say that your skill at animating is 9/11.

Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by PivotKnife View Post
    You're so good that I want to spray my sperm all over the screen for when-ever I see you use your awesome skills at animating.

I say that your skill at animating is 9/11.
    Thanks you inspiring qutoe lead me to not kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by feerboom View Post
    I want my friend to spray his sperm all over my face as I cry
    Touch your dick and stroke it up and down as I shed my feathers and skin all over you, also fuck your life and fuck everyone else's, forget about my inspiring quote and kill your self and kill everyone who called you gay in high school.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Fresh Newbie
    Its awesome! You should already be in pivot veterans!

Veteran Enthusiast
    you fucking suck. and guyalf1 sucks massive cock i mean elephant sized dick

1 Post Lurker
    Why are you guys still on here? Go on TheDarkDemon • Index page

Fresh Newbie
    Pros:

You did really well with special effects like artificial motion blur, shock waves, light trails and the like. I really like the light trail you did for the character's eye.

Cons:
    Your way of animating bodies needs to improve somewhat. While you're largely okay in this category, there were moments when the characters were stiff and unnatural. I'd advise you keep practicing as eventually everone figures out what's natural and what's not.

Fresh Newbie

what do you think about my animation video? it's about education

great!
    C:\Users\Raahil Junaid\Documents\book\boxing1.1.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast