Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

First Pivot Animation

here is my first pivot. tell me what i should improve on.
    http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/7367/lonelymun1.gif
    STILL NEWBIE

um first off ....... there isnt an animation so ... posting the animation would be an improvement (lol)

check bahamut's tutorial if you don't know how or just edit your post if you just forgot )

Enthusiast
    well not bad work on movments smoothness and speed it kinda sped up and slowed down throughout the ani but ok for a first

credit to bahamut for sig
    Courtesy?
    viewtopic.php?f=34&t=69202

ok ok

first of all thanx for comments and second of all ure supposed to click on the animation
    picture u know the square with the pic and then u watch it. just incase u forgot.
    STILL NEWBIE

Ok, first of all, you need to work on choppiness, then you need to work on movements, then everything else. I hate to say this, but your still noob. Don't give up, most of us started at that level. You've got some nice ideas and you'll probably be great with effects.

5.5/10

Noob- What the hell is your problem? Go easy on the guy. . . for christs sake.

Courtesy?
    My thread:
    http://www.forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=11912
    Courtesy?

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut
    It's actually very good. Really smooth, and the first couple of punches looked fairly realistic. But, the way it ended was really weird. Fix it, lol.
    Bahamut complementing my animations?!?! Its a dream come true!!

I am Jewish. I am tired of all the anti-semitic crap on DarkDemon. Such as the Jew burning symbol, or the sig that says BURN ALL TEH JOOZE. What I say to these people is thise: BURN IN HELL MOTHER FUCKERS!

The place where you least expect me to be.
    You have some really nice ideas, I like the bit at the end when hes flailinghis arms at the end. You still need to work on some of the movements, and it is really choppy in some places.
    6\10.
    Try reading some tutorials (Bahamut's ultimate tutorial for example.)

Courtesy?

http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=15116 Pivot animation thread. Courtesy?

bahamuts tutorial

were do i find this tutorial
    STILL NEWBIE

Dedicated Member

Re: bahamuts tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by szcar
    were do i find this tutorial
    well i beleive that would be in the pivot tut section. well for that first animation it was good...for a first... but you really need to work on smoothness and physics. keep on working
    [center:25f4ji2c][/center:25f4ji2c]

Old Newbie

Very good for a 1st....chopyness is something you need to work on.....and real like movements
    good job
    -«s ))(*
    my ani
    http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=11414
    some of my anis has stuff from Smashdood's skate pack like(Sakte boards,and a modifyed thick man)hehe if you find this pm me ill give you a cookie

found something

i found eztoons really gay u have to redraw the character each time. but u know how u guys make the beams really cool and colorfull. do u take it out of easytoonz and into pivot if so how and my beams suck ill go look at tuts.[/img]
    STILL NEWBIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast