Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fugarts Gallery

Dedicated Member
    not bad at all. not inters yet but med beginner. the animations are really stiff and all. look at bahamuts tutorial in the pivot tutorials section and that will help you with lots of stuff. but you will get to inters soon if you keep it up.
    My thread - Courtesy

You've got some great ideas, but you really need to work on smoothness and movements, do some tests with one or two guys just hitting each other and having reactions. Take a look at Bahamut's Ultimate Tut.

7/10 for Bzon

Med Begginer

Courtesy?
    My thread:
    http://www.forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=11912
    Courtesy?

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut
    It's actually very good. Really smooth, and the first couple of punches looked fairly realistic. But, the way it ended was really weird. Fix it, lol.
    Bahamut complementing my animations?!?! Its a dream come true!!

I am Jewish. I am tired of all the anti-semitic crap on DarkDemon. Such as the Jew burning symbol, or the sig that says BURN ALL TEH JOOZE. What I say to these people is thise: BURN IN HELL MOTHER FUCKERS!

Dedicated Member
    firstly, please change your avvy, theres a large chance of a seizure.

kinda smooth, good effects and good blood, i liked the idea about the hand going into the menu for the anime, quite original, although some of the movements arent good, sometimes they just bend the wrong way, etc.

overall 7/10

med begginer
    my animations COURTESAH?

chuck norris doesnt sleep, he waits

hmmmm

im not quite sure if its mid or low.. sorry.. your fighting was choppy and stiff.. with bad phyics and movements.. but the other ideas.. were ok.. but the skating one.. had a choppy frame as well.. so yeah id have to say low sorry

Fresh Newbie
    can my avatar really cause a seizure? in that case il change it when i get back from school cuz i gotta leave right now and thanks for the "constructive critisism" guys

Dedicated Member
    lolol, the skating one was kinda funny, but there wasnt any blood!!!!!!!! that really lacked spice, no blood...any way, some of its choppy and some of its smooth, med begginner, work on stiffness and smoothness(but dont make it slow)

courtesy!??!?!- its on second page

The movements were a little choppy, but you've got some creative ideas so far, which is a good thing. Just keep practicing and read some tuts

Fresh Newbie
    new animation added - rooftops

Dedicated Member
    Do you use piv 3? Because I'm pretty sure i saw some sprites.
    Not bad overall. I'd say Med Beginner.
    Some of the fights were choppy and lacked a certain flair. Work on that a little.

Courtesy?
    =Those inflatable globes are dangerous, sent several people to hospital with one. Just another proof that RE is not only wrong, but deadly!
    Another victory for FE!
    EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Baha
    Baha: I'm actually proud of this post. 100% pure, awesome philosophy post quality. Carry on.
    Oh ya I'm loved...Too bad it isn't the philosophy forum anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast