Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mohnkayy's Animations -- Completely Reorganized

Bienvenidos a EL THREADO DE MOHNKAYY. Sponsored by Telemundo.

THE AGE OF EXPERIMENTATION (January 2007-Present): Unable to animate without being sidetracked or getting bored, I stick to little tests of things that maybe someday will become something with a discernible storyline.

Midget vs. Whee
    First attempts at soccerish things
    Midget Flippin'
    My first try at a midget. Pretty good IMHO. Dang I never make any long animations.
    Be Happy
    Wheeeeeee.
    Aerial Combo
    Made this for the Aeiral Combo Comp. I'm pretty happy with it, but it reeeeeaallly needs a tremor at the end.
    Helicopter Transformer
    Another transformer, this one's pretty sloppy i know.
    Rocket Runner
    Just a short thing made for a competition for random runningness.
    Veritech
    w00tness! this is a fully transformable Veritech, from Robotech. it took about two hours just to make the stick, and its a b*tch to animate. worth it.
    Transformin' Car
    Is anyone else psyched for the transformers movie?
    Grappler
    A little test for a grappler dude I thought of in the shower. No real effort going on. Special thanks to anyone who has ever used a grappler character, and also my shower.

THE AGE OF OUTSIDE INFLUENCE (Just a couple of week last December): It was December so I did this.
    Holidayz
    The finished Holidayz anim. Almost 1400 frames of yuletide cheer. I believe this marks the last time I completed an animation with any semblance of a storyline.

THE AGE OF POO (a month or two after first getting pivot): Gradually getting better but still mostly un-good
    Ham
    OBEY.
    1-on-1 III
    Inspired by my first discovery of downladable sticks, especially Baha's railgun. However, I created both of the weapons myself.
    Flyin'
    More experimentation with effects. This time, afterimage.
    Punching Bag
    Man vs. semi-phallic punching bag.
    1-on-1 II
    This was supposed to be serious. Then I started animating it.
    1-on-1
    Whoa! Surprise ending!

THE AGE OF WHAT POO POOS OUT (First pivot until end of week-long crappy animation frenzy that follows): Complete sh*t
    There are about 5 anims I made before these but none are really worth watching, especially considering that I've improved a lot. I guess if you really wanted to see them you could pm me. Weirdo.

Comments please!
    THREADS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATED IN MONTHS*:
    Pivot
    Easytoon

*like, a lot of months

well then ... we all started somehow like that. the thing that will help you the most will be to deeply check the tutorials (especially bahamuts ultra tutorial or how its called). There you'll lear howto walk, punch, kick, do effects and even more! oh and dont fear to also check the rest of the forums. searching a bit here and there youll even find stuff like the courtesy rule and also some fun at the spam pit, thats at least what i needed to do, to get a good hang in here and in pivot

courtesy?

The red vs blue was ok, for the first few.

"super power lugie attack." lol.

ACTIVATE!!!!1

Dedicated Member
    well at least u were honest about your first animations but u still need to work on it. but i like your recent animations. check out mine. ))(*

Dedicated Member
    the animations are way too slow, you possibly might be saving it incorrectly, have a look in the tut section for a tut on it

5/10

low beginner
    my animations COURTESAH?

chuck norris doesnt sleep, he waits

Dedicated Member
    Wow. You really have improved. Just work on effects, and you'll be fine.

And also, post in your thread that you have a new animation. Then it will be on the front page.

Pivot Pope how often do you change your profile? my guess is every 3 or 4 days... no disrespect, of course, it's good you're self-expressing and so forth. and also, as i just shamelessly bumped my own thread, CHECK OUT MY ANIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE and if you like the transformer go here
    Pivot
    Easytoon

*like, a lot of months

Damn, you should be very proud ... That mech stick is very impressive, the most unique stick I have ever seen ... You make very impressive sticks, fine sir. Your animations could do with a little touching up though but your mech stick pwns srsly. You're kind of stiff in some anims, such as that new mech one and the grappler one, and your movements are sort of off. Work on those, and you will pwn with your impressive sticks.
    IMO, med-high beginner but damn, you are awesome at sticks.

Don't reply in my thread, as I haven't updated it in a while.

Btw, I just logged on to reply to your thread

The stick does look very nice, but the animation was pretty choppy. I am sure that it was a hard .stk to animate, so kudos on that.

Make something new, and hopefully you will get more comments on it.

No courtesy required.

Thanks guys... yeah, i know the animation needs work. i've just been focusing more on sticks recently, so i've let my animations go to waste. and why are you telling me not to courtesy? i can be insightful! i promise! no spam here! and by the way Kodinote could you put the compliments big and the criticism small cause that would really help thx.
    Pivot
    Easytoon

*like, a lot of months

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast