Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Newbie

My first post on this Forum...

Yeah I posted some on the main site a while back, I'm from Stickdude the same as my friend N3ro, we go way back and we have both picked up things from each other styles and each other anims.

Here is a compilation video someone made of alot of my wrestling animations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5544XGpRBBU&eurl=

There are new and old, good and crap, it'll the up and downs we all go through.

For those of you who don't like wrestling animations then here is an unfinished non-wrestling animation I made ages ago, I'm going to try and finish it off some time soon but don't get your hopes up any time soon as i've been saying that since I made it which was months ago...

If you've happened to have watched any of my other video's on youtube then you will see that I collect wrestling figures, it may be immature but I don't care, I do stop motion animations as well as pivots.

No no no. All beginners start in beginners until stated otherwise.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Fresh Newbie

Oh...

Sorry about that, didn't know *:+

That was very good, i thiunk that you should to to inters,

My animations
    -courtesy?

Dedicated Member

Re: Oh...

Quote Originally Posted by oKANEo
    Sorry about that, didn't know *:+
    thats also considered as spam, when you post, make sure its more than a thankyou, or a one phrase thing

those animations were definetly intermediate quality, maybe even beyond, for your wrestling animes the way the ropes bend and the smoothness and the great movements, sometimes i doubt your using pivot because of the qaulity of teh movements.

9.5/10 or possibly 10/10 !!!!!

courtesah?
    my animations COURTESAH?

chuck norris doesnt sleep, he waits

Holy crap man. Some of those wrestling moves are just awesome. And all that breaking glass? Is that done in pivot?
    The slams are amazing and I completely reckon you are intermediates. Welcome to the forum.
    I love what you did with the ropes too, expecially the ones above the ricg that they hand off.

Courtesy?

I can't watch anything on youtube for some reason. But the other animation is amazing. Totally interz. Its so good I'm not bother to put in my signature ratings.

Courtesy?
    My thread:
    http://www.forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=11912
    Courtesy?

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut
    It's actually very good. Really smooth, and the first couple of punches looked fairly realistic. But, the way it ended was really weird. Fix it, lol.
    Bahamut complementing my animations?!?! Its a dream come true!!

I am Jewish. I am tired of all the anti-semitic crap on DarkDemon. Such as the Jew burning symbol, or the sig that says BURN ALL TEH JOOZE. What I say to these people is thise: BURN IN HELL MOTHER FUCKERS!

First I would like to say I do not like wrestling animations, I think they are a waste of time and worthless. But now...I am considering otherwise.

That is some of the best wrestling I have ever seen. The moves were pulled off very nice. I think that was definately intermediate work, at parts. Some of the stuff, the older ones I am guessing, were not as good, but enough of those were so good on ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt
    And all that breaking glass? Is that done in pivot?
    I believe that they were done in pivot, but I think it was a set of .stks of the glass breadking. I too was like, HOLY FUCK, thats good for a beginer, but I watched them closer and they all look the same, still a nice touch though.

Wow, those were great. It was like, totally oppisite of my fast paced style but still awsome. I can see you put a lot of time an effort into those. You deserve inter.

sup kaneo00.
    I am likeing the ani very smooth the health bar thing was errr some.
    The wrestling are the best around, I have alredy replied to most of em.
    http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0
    Check out ma thread.

]
    Cred stevie619 fo'de sig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast